Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Apparently ducks are not to be hosed with in this blind LP of King of Dragon Pass
This is a community LP where you vote on our actions taken as a clan.

So please come vote and help us make the right decision.
(Which is to gently caress with the ducks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mistakes were made, and the first LP finished super early due to Ducks going thermonuclear way too early. Now we're back for Round 2.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Are you ready for a Christmas Miracle?

That's right friends, it's time to get this King of Dragon Pass LP going again!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hi I'm doing a completely blind Let's Play of Six Ages: Ride like the Wind

:siren: Click the Duck! Do it now! :siren:

Years ago I ran a pretty popular LP of The King of Dragon Pass. Six Ages is the spiritual successor and I'll be keeping things extremely similar to last time, which is hopefully funny and entertaining.

I very rarely do LPs so I hope you will enjoy it.

If you would like to read the 2 previous threads, to get an idea of what you're in for, you can find them here:
- The King of Dragon Pass - You will regret this aka Why you don't gently caress with the ducks
- The King of Dragon Pass - Looks like we did regret that aka Too Many Quests

Are you ready for a miracle?