Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Magnifique.

I'll look forward to someone Actually Using Wolt (hopefully). And those may be the most consistently mediocre level-ups I've seen, impressive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I never ended up actually finishing my last run because I couldn't be hosed playing the last two maps to be honest. I figure they're so easy with the S-rank weapons that they're basically optional anyway! But the second to last one with its terrible one-tile wide winding corridors going on forever seriously wins my 'worst designed FE map' award, no question.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Miledy 4 life.
A Wolt that can actually do damage, horror of horrors!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Dorothy is the best and I use her whenever I can.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Donkey Kong can't believe those dumb-rear end pants.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Your Roy is cooler than most of mine. Even if that Defense needs to shape up a bit.

Fir desperately needs her HM boosts more than most characters. The others are generally still good or at least fair without them (except one guy who's useless either way), but Fir is just so weak on normal. Of course, both Fir and Rutger struggle to reach their already low Str caps even on HM, but having just run through the game I don't find it a big deal as long as they hit their averages anyway. Rutger has his supports to make him strong and Fir dodges enough to be a viable tank even if she doesn't quite hit hard enough which is fine with me. I'm sure if I was trying to craft the optimal team she'd not make the cut, but I'm not a fan of some of the stronger characters anyway.

Berserker-man is an even bigger rear end in a top hat on hard, but with that kinda crit the power of his swings aren't as important as on most other bosses. Looking forward to the next few maps for sure!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Don't you recognize Elfvis?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Maaaahvelous effort!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Lilina's lack of axe-wielding ability is one of the game's biggest faults.
And drat, other than the Def your Roy is killing it so far. I do hope you moved up his promotion though, otherwise you're gonna be left with an XP-sponge that can kill a lot of poo poo on the enemy phase for quite a while.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Truly the grim specter of ol' Maggie is the scariest villain in the game. And drat, you're not lucky with your Lilina. With her poor average Speed, getting behind on it is just miserable. Although at least she still has good Mag.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
That beard is starting to look mighty fine.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
To be honest, I never use Percival. Not cause he's bad but because eeeeh, he's boring and I prefer christmas cavaliers anyway. Plus everyone knows prepromotes that are actually good are cheating, I never use Pent or Seth either :colbert:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Dorothy making good use of her scouter I see.
And yeah Narcian's power is 90% in his weapon and even then he's not very threatening what with the low-ish res and bow weakness.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This map is...not very fun. At least the staves makes it SLIGHTLY interesting I guess. But the map can't be salvaged with just that.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
That murder is VERY adorable.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hugh is quite slow for a Biologist!

Dorothy's offensive stats are worryingly decent. It's almost like she's a good unit...if it wasn't for them bows of course.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I dunno I don't think Niime is that bad but from what I remember even with a Robe her HP + Def is low enough she gets one-shot by a lot of the enemies on Chapter 21 for example (Hard Mode that is). At least the Wyvern Lords. Her defenses are REALLY poo poo and you need to baby her a ton for not that great results. Certainly worth it for the staff rank if you're not using any of the healers but Yodel is arguably better.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Well to be fair all the prepromotes, even the outright terrible ones like Isadora, are going to be a lot better in 0% runs! And in a vacuum Niime's pretty solid indeed as long as you do, in fact, make sure she can't ever be targeted with physical attacks.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Huh, I didn't know that Sniper could go after the hostages.

Roy really needs to put on some armor and get that defense into double digits. Though he's not too far behind I suppose.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Your Bartre sure is Bartre.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Quite an impressive beard!

Looking forward to seeing what you bought next time around.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
There's no way he didn't buy Bolting

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Won't that magnificent beard get in the way of his sword-swinging?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Poor Dorothy and Zeiss, not even getting to see the final map!

Marcus has pretty ridiculous stats now. And it's a pity there are no more Mages, 'cause that 39 Res on Fae would be hilarious against them.

• Locked thread