Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

cheetah7071 posted:

I approve of this scheme to make ofs do more doodles.

You people are already running me dry!

This is about all I've got left in me...!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Rude has the lowest-level, least competent troops in all of Bern. I'm wondering why they left the princess under his care in the first place.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Onmi posted:

Also they didn't, Guinevere probably departed there to meet with Hector and, like always, didn't tell Miledy anything. then someone else said "Hey she was heading by Ruud's place right?"

Mel Odius seemed to regard it as a normal state of affairs for the princess to be in a room of a fortress guarded by the Weakest Brigade, in that her no longer being in the fortress is the unusual circumstance. Therefore, at some level of protocol it's okay to have the king's sister guarded by only the least trained troops in all of Bern.

: Sir! Which end of the spear do I use to stab enemies?
: Sir! When is naptime?
: Sir! Is it true I shouldn't be using my flesh to absorb enemy attacks? I want to preserve these strange clothes made of not fabric but metal!

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Hector chilled the gently caress out after FE7, and his stats relaxed as well. Instead of his Wolf Beil he has a Puppy Beil and not really feeling this whole fighting thing. Man, the last thing I wasted was a dragon with 120 HP. I am Done.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
He was an FE boss to them so he was sitting on the throne and they attacked him first, and he couldn't counter since he doesn't have ranged weapons, and Zephiel seized (which is why he is sitting in the throne when Roy shows up).

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Rutger's always been FE's second most obvious Navarre clone so just use this:

Now he has a hat and is thus unique.

If resizing it to fit in makes it shittier then that's well and good and everything I want.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Obv. we solve this Joder/Yoder/Yodel/Yoda debate and call him Joe Dirt.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

KataraniSword posted:

So many artifacts that Roy belongs in a museum, at this point.

Well, he's no good in a fight and needs to be carried around to be displayed prominently in castles already.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

You're already doing sillier poo poo than I could think of.

Have to up the ante, I guess.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
What would make Cecilia good is if she were a giant doom robot head with eye lasers.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Oh well uh

have this thing.

(I just picked names out of the wikipedia synopsis I don't actually know much about Game of Thrones.)

(This LP started on May 29th so four episodes have aired since Roy started his stabbing career.)

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

cheetah7071 posted:

It bothers me an unreasonable amount that you misspelled both of those names.

The wikipedia editor misspelled them, you mean! :argh:

At least I got Bors right! :argh: :argh:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

vilkacis posted:

The FE8 LP was a fun thread that inspired many great things.

Seriously, check out the fanart section, it's pretty ridiculous.

Unfortunately all FE6 threads get is me.

I should explain: Clarine has eyestalks because I did it once and I have a canon goddammit.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

I

can't loving handle this LP

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Didn't recruit Percy, voting 1, will be seeking legal action.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Well Vilkacis if you aren't recruiting Percy you'll just have to deal with alarmingly elaborate references to anti-German WW1 propoganda.

In which I cast you as the German, obviously.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

vilkacis posted:

...But equipment boosts don't count, right? Just looking at Fae, she could easily pass 30 Res with that stone equipped.

Well, yeah. A few of the legendary weapons give +5s to classes that could already hit 30 or close to it, like Nomad Troopers with Murgleis or Generals with Armads. Hell, everyone's luck caps at 30 and Forblaze gives 5.

If stats break past 31 then base stats are stored as a binary and a hex. So 16 to 17 would be going from 0F to 10 internally. The +5 from equipment or dragonstone boosts must be added in formulas rather than directly applied to those stats.

E: Wait, the games understand having 0s in stats, so 15 would be 0F, 16 would be 10, and then 17 would be 11, all the way up to 31 at 1F. The games cap at 30 because, well, it looks nicer better than 31.

The Gamecube FEs let stats go up to 40, though PoR only shows it with extreme Luck blessing or Ashnard's huge arms. Shadow Dragon went back to 30 caps but True Mystery is on the same engine and Medeus has 40s on Lunatic.

Then Awakening happened and character stats get up to 66 between limit breaker and eugenics and enemies in Apotheosis show up rockin' 99s.

Orange Fluffy Sheep fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jul 9, 2015

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

AlphaKretin posted:

My Vaike!Gerome has 67 STR as a berserker. :goonsay:

Dammit I was one off! ONE! OFF! DAMMIT!

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Rigged Death Trap posted:

...I just realized something deeply wrong with making Gale Kyoji. :stonk:

All because of THIS GALE?!!??!

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Onmi posted:

Nope, Kitty of Time, who was also doing an FE6 Remake project that featured some lovely portraits.

It was done for last years FEE3 project I believe.

Dorothy and Sue look like they were shoved a split second before the camera flashed.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Like I argued in Melth's thread, Niime comes pre-assembled with 21 magic and A staves so while your other staffers could reach that, she's assured to be able to warp someone fifteen panels and physic that far.

It's not insignificant given I've seen 3 FE6 LPs where Ellen, Saul, and Clarine steadfastly refused to be good.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Artix posted:

I guarantee that you don't have a single person who has both Staves A and any Magic at A at this point.

Cecilia could reach it with some heavy staff-bot duties since she starts at C there and already has A in Anima.

Then again, Cecilia.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Slaan posted:

What is a 0% run anyways? I like fire emblem but have never heard that term before.

All growth rates are set to 0%, so characters never improve by leveling up. They're stuck with their bases, promotion bonuses, and stat boosters. Basically it's the theoretically worst possible scenario, all levels being empty, and seeing if that's even possible.

IIRC 6-10 have all been beaten under those restrictions. Dunno about the rest.

theshim posted:

In Thracia 776 there's a part where you get stuck in prison - and true to form, none of the mounted units in that whole section have their horses. This applies to all the indoor levels in FE5, but it's particularly notable there.

Mostly because your main frontliners there are a free knight, pegasus knight, and axe knight. And Leaf I guess.

It is 3 chapters until they get their horsies.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

alcharagia posted:

Karel's growths are the best joke IntSys ever played.

I'd say Shadow Dragon Wolf/Sedgar are since they have such ludicrous growths in a game where prepromotes otherwise have awful growths or are Minerva, and they're two of the four mounted idiots with bad bases hanging around Hardin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Guinevere needs a personal weapon called the Guinespear.

• Locked thread