Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.
I look forward to seeing the utter dominance of orphanage trio.

Sad but true story - I came off the high of FE7, using Matthew and Legault as uber-Assassins, and expected Chad to be much the same if I put in the time and effort. Imagine my surprise when I cap him out and wait for the Fell Contract to show up somewhere. I get to the fight with King Zephiel, which is when I twigged to the fact that a. I'm an idiot who should google things when suspicions get raised and b. my Chad was better than Roy at that point... loving RNG :argh:

Go forth and conquer (or liberate or whatever), vilkacis!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.
Wow. Finally caught up and yeah, just pure wow.
Loving all the romhacking going on (except Rutger... those eyes :stare:) and super thrilled with how your Chad is going. Your Lugh is more ehh though.

Also, I wanted to raise this question in case anyone knew - how many maps from FE6 were chucked pretty much as is into FE7?
Ignoring unit placement, so far we definitely have the Laus mission and maybe one of the beginning maps... I'm not sure, it's been too long :shrug:

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

Onmi posted:

Well FE as a whole tends to lift maps to Re-use. I've never had a problem with it since well... why the hell not? Usually those maps are pretty neat.

This is purely out of curiousity, since I really enjoyed both of the Laus maps in their respective games and it makes me wonder if there were any other maps like that between these two games.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

Love the Fir edit, I laughed for at least a minute straight.
Also, it's nice to see an actually useful Noah and non-"1 map wonder" Jerrot.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

I'm shocked Gale wasn't an anthropomorphic tornado. Then again what does a humanoid tornado look like?
Still Gatozalez was awesome.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

This is madness!
Keep it up :allears:

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

vilkacis posted:

Morgan is dead.

Live long Morgan!

As for Cath, she's still not the most annoying character just a very annoying one. And hey, she's a guaranteed source of lockpicks.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

Roy's dead father would be proud of his promotion to crutch character status - Roythos, Archsage of the Blade.
I know I am :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

It was a fun journey, following the full growth of Roy, boy-man to Roy, man-god. Also, Wolt... just Wolt :swoon:

Thanks vilkacis!

• Locked thread