Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
I got back from a party and now I'm trying to force out the gravel in my quarry so I got buck nude because I was going to jerk it but the dump mood struck and none of my roomies are home. anyway what's youse guys opinion on making GBS threads naked? it's liberating but I won't have an underwear buffer to get the last remaining poop molecules away from my rear end once I'm back in my clean sheets and I fear I'm contaminating Eden on this one.

making GBS threads naked before bed: boon? or bust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Coolie Ghost posted:

I got back from a party and now I'm trying to force out the gravel in my quarry so I got buck nude because I was going to jerk it but the dump mood struck and none of my roomies are home. anyway what's youse guys opinion on making GBS threads naked? it's liberating but I won't have an underwear buffer to get the last remaining poop molecules away from my rear end once I'm back in my clean sheets and I fear I'm contaminating Eden on this one.

:agreed:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
if you're going au natural, climb on top and squat. don't half rear end this poo poo.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

notZaar posted:

if you're going au natural, climb on top and squat. don't half rear end this poo poo.

I guess if I Lysol the rim and the bowl I'll reduce my risk of hantavirus but what do I do about my dick pissing over the rim in full squat position?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
turn out the lights for shame neutralization

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Coolie Ghost posted:

I guess if I Lysol the rim and the bowl I'll reduce my risk of hantavirus but what do I do about my dick pissing over the rim in full squat position?

Why are you squatting down to pee? That's literally what a bitch does. Like, an actual bitch.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
naked in the dark, making GBS threads in a strange hole like god intended

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i strip before making GBS threads, but only when at home. it would just be weird in public restrooms.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
jam a bottle of evian up in there before your date gets bored

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm so loving alpha I just drop my god drat pants and unload wherever I want

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Coolie Ghost posted:

i knew a guy who had to get totally naked to take a poo poo, even at work

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Haverchuck posted:

i knew a guy who had to get totally naked to take a poo poo, even at work
this is the one instance where it's completely acceptable to pull the building fire alarm

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just poop real real hard so a bunch of water splashes back up and cleans your bunghole. That's called the poor mans bidet that is

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Vulture Culture posted:

this is the one instance where it's completely acceptable to pull the building fire alarm

what about if there's a fire

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

When I go I sing "poo and pee and poo and pee" to the tune of twinkle little star

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Get home, get naked. So happy I have my own house. Wear an apron for bacon.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

about 10 years ago i cooked bacon in boxer shorts and got a droplet right on the end of my dick because it wasn't buttoned up. I posted on livejournal about it

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

notZaar posted:

Why are you squatting down to pee? That's literally what a bitch does. Like, an actual bitch.

My shits are so girthy they force out all remaining piss when I squart the log

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
take a turn at the ole gloryhole like a real man does

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
You should never sleep naked unless a shower has occurred between your last poo poo and entering bed. Really, you should always shower before sleeping in your bed you gross goons but we will choose our battles here.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

imagine her naked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bje_8Y7KUfM

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

poo poo just makes me angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX