Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Rodyle posted:

Does it?
Are you doubting the most pure soul on the SA forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
The most eye opening thing for me has been the massive amount of Centaur racism on this board. I thought ADTRW was better than this.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

If Blondie isn't a literal God who only knows things about people from reading books I am gonna be immensely disappointed.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

School Live is good because some people got mad at the manga because obviously a group of girls couldn't survive on their own without a guy around.
What.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Endorph posted:

for real though the 'shoujo rape' thing is loving bizarre because while it definitely is a black stain on some otherwise harmless series the vast majority of shoujo, especially the recent stuff, doesn't really have anything like that, and the only way you would ever come to a conclusion like that is if either you are a rape-obsessed weirdo, you are looking for an excuse to dismiss stories aimed at women, or both.

peace.
This is all true. The only well-received recent shoujo I can think of that has something similar is the very beginning of My Little Monster.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

I think you will find that all Haruhis in anime are great.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Gyra_Solune posted:

see when someone said 'did she kiss a skull' i was hoping for like, a lich-based romcom
I'm enjoying Overlord, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

Does anybody have a gif of her casually spitting out the zipper tab?
Casually? She spat it out like a bullet.

• Locked thread