Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I'll surely be watching:

Aquarion Logos, since I loved the first Aquarion and I loved EVOL right up until the extremely dumb final stretch of episodes, so I have good hopes for this.
Aria the Avvenire because more Aria will never be a bad thing.
Durarara!!x2 Ten
Gatchaman Crowds Insight
Jitsu wa watashi wa
Non Non Biyori Repeat (Nyanpasu!)
Ushio and Tora is adapted from a classic manga, it was Inuyasha before Inuyasha (and about a thousand times better)
Working!!!, though I would have preferred a second season of ServantxService.

As for movies, :siren::siren: The Boy and The Beast :siren::siren: aka the triumphant (I hope) return of Mamoru Hosoda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Phlogistic posted:

Aquarion Logos seems to have switched out Kawamori, who is now basically uninvolved, for the director of Nobunaga the Fool. Also, Akino+Bless4 are gone. Not great signs. :(

Aw man, and I was pumped up for it too :(

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Quick version: LWA2 will premiere at Anime Expo in Los Angeles, early July. At the exact same time they'll release the download version for those of us who backed the Kickstarter, and in early August we'll get the physical goodies (artbooks and the like). Then in October it'll come out in cinemas in Japan, and at the same time they'll ship the Blu-rays to the appropriate Kickstarter tiers.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Japan seems weirdly obsessed with beer having a proper head, like that doesn't just mean there's less room for actual beer.

Depending on the type of beer, a proper head is essential. I'll never trust a wheat beer that doesn't give head, for example.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

AOTY is gonna be a bloodbath this year....

Yes it will. Because Shirobako is going to slaughter everything else.

• Locked thread