Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I'll give A Boring World and Gatchaman a try. Has Gatchaman ever changed? I saw some of the dubbing attempts decades ago, unlike most hero shows it seems like it's the same crew in the same outfits 100% of the time.

There really is not much here for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
The guys in that show are just not pretty to me. The concept arts or whatever look okay, but then I see the show in motion and they have this look that I associate less with "anime people" and more with "anime doll-people." Like there's a lighting or some sort of cheekbone structure that looks what artists use when trying to show you an android-person in a mannequin body.

It's probably something picked up from the realm of shoujo works, because a lot of shows in that genre seem to give guys shiny skin, big eyes, and something that just seems off compared to the guys in something like Free! who feel a lot more normal looking.

• Locked thread