Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
So I decided to use a website to find a date in my area, since I don't really know anybody and don't get out much in my immediate area. When I do get out, it's usually to drive an hour or more away. I started talking to this girl who lives close by who had a few dubious pictures up on the site, not-quite myspace angles, but definitely a lot of up-close shots and no full body shots. She had a pretty face, but a few shots where you could see her neck or her shoulders suggested that she might be concealing something big about herself. She said most of her pictures were from more than a year ago, because she just didn't have many pictures of herself, and you know what that means. So I chat with her for a bit, and waffle back and forth over whether or not to go through with it, but it's been seven or eight turbulent months since I went on a date, so I figured worst case, we could have a few drinks, some crazy-person sex on the first date and that would be that.

Well, I drive over to the bar, waffling about my decision, chain smoking, and fighting rush hour traffic; which made a relatively short drive take a lot longer, giving me more time to get anxious, and more time to think about what I was getting into. I pulled into the parking lot just in time to get a text from her, that she's there waiting for me. I take a few minutes to compose myself, to brace my face to hide my expression of contempt.

See, I've dated fat girls before, usually girls who'd been good looking at some point, but just gave up. One girl I dated had run crosscountry in school, she'd kept her hair long, like to the small of her back long, but somewhere in the space of a year or two in college, she'd put on thirty pounds or so, and chopped all of her hair off, and become a hippy, like shampooing your hair is bad for it, soap is bad for your skin, why would you spend money on nice things for yourself, that kind of thing. She ended up turning very crazy, going off the deep end in drama and trying to get into the BDSM scene and all kinds of experimentation with a gangly goth shut-in girl she knew from work or somewhere, and her boyfriend. This was after I broke up with her, but even when I was with her, she was still pretty wild in bed, so that was fun.

Now she wasn't the only one, and after a handful of experiences, one thing I've come to realize, when a fat woman chops her hair off, she's basically saying to the world "I give up, I don't care anymore". This is usually the point where they give up on social conventions, too, and start being loud and obnoxious in public, laughing at stupid goony poo poo, ignoring all the looks from normal people in the place, whose conversations you can't hear where you're sitting.

Then there's the sex. They're too fat to move or to get more than one or two positions, and they're certainly not going to get on top, so pretty much it's like loving a wet mattress (with the exception of the aforementioned freaky girl). I mean, yeah, occasionally she'll wiggle and squeal, usually just in time to throw your rhythm off, and possibly even dislodge you.

But it's sex, which is better than no sex (most of the time).

Anyway, this is all going through my mind, as I'm steeling my resolve. I know she hasn't had a recent picture, and also I'm pretty lonely, so I don't want to open with a look of disgust or shock when I find out she's really packed on the pounds.

So I'm walking up to the bar, and I spotted her and she spotted me and we point and ask "yourname?"

Goons, I am not kidding here, the pictures were a year and a half and about fifty pounds out of date.

I didn't get any sex. I didn't even consider asking her back to her place or mine. I didn't even give her a kiss good night!

But I do have another date with her next week! :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that is a lot of words to read

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Terrible thread, OP. You should be ashamed of having done this.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

It's an e/n, what did you expect? I'm Gay?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Because I am.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Mons Hubris posted:

Terrible thread, OP. You should be ashamed of having done this.

The thread or humping a hog?

You can also say "both" I'm not restricting you to anything here.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

My Q-Face posted:

But I do have another date with her next week! :dance:

I'm glad you've realized you don't deserve any better.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Ripoff posted:

The thread or humping a hog?

You can also say "both" I'm not restricting you to anything here.

The thread mainly, I think people should hump whoever they want

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If you can see the edges of their upper arm, and it looks like a soft braughtwurst with no definition, the rest of their body gonna be the same, if not worse.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Wicker Man posted:

If you can see the edges of their upper arm, and it looks like a soft braughtwurst with no definition, the rest of their body gonna be the same, if not worse.

This is the truth.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I've gotten pretty good at telling OP, you need practice you loving STUPID loving GOD drat FOOLISH nincomFUCKINGpoop.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

The weird thing is, I haven't even wanted to jerk off since the date. Like, at all.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

code:

/     \             \            /    \       
|       |             \          |      |      
|       `.             |         |       :     
`        |             |        \|       |     
 \       | /       /  \\\   --__ \\       :    
  \      \/   _--~~          ~--__| \     |    
   \      \_-~                    ~-_\    |    
    \_     \        _.--------.______\|   |    
      \     \______// _ ___ _ (_(__>  \   |    
       \   .  C ___)  ______ (_(____>  |  /    
       /\ |   C ____)/      \ (_____>  |_/     
      / /\|   C_____)       |  (___>   /  \    
     |   (   _C_____)\______/  // _/ /     \   
     |    \  |__   \\_________// (__/       |  
    | \    \____)   `----   --'             |  
    |  \_          ___\       /_          _/ | 
   |              /    |     |  \            | 
   |             |    /       \  \           | 
   |          / /    |         |  \           |
   |         / /      \__/\___/    |          |
  |           /        |    |       |         |
  |          |         |    |       |         |

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
Yeah but in your 30s, when none of this really even matters any more, you will get oven baked potatoes in the morning, and chicken on the BBQ at night, which I honestly believe is way more important to a daily life with someone.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

just get a gently caress doll op

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I actually like to use photos that make me look a tiny bit worse than I am :shrug:

Also I never follow through I just use the likes and messages as a self esteem boost.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Partially due to low self esteem and fear but definitely majorly because I dont care enough.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I actually like to use photos that make me look a tiny bit worse than I am :shrug:

Also I never follow through I just use the likes and messages as a self esteem boost.

Shut the gently caress up dough house you stupid loving cock

Also OP. SLAM WHALE HOLY GRAIL

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
if you don't bang the fatty you're a homophobic rape apologist.

sorry thats just how it is

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

How long should I wait before I try to kiss her?

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
I have never hosed a wet mattress.

Please use a different metaphor - one that your readers will be able to identify with.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

My Q-Face posted:

Women don't like an assertive man because they put out a rapey vibe, so don't initiate anything until she makes it clear that she's ok with it

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

My Q-Face posted:

once you've imbibed enough alcohol to keep the shame and rising bile from consuming you

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

kimihia posted:

I have never hosed a wet mattress.

Please use a different metaphor - one that your readers will be able to identify with.

Like laying belly-down on a bean-bag chair and wiggling a little bit to get comfortable, but knowing if you move too far to one side or the other, that you'll fall off.

porkchop_express posted:

once you've imbibed enough alcohol to keep the shame and rising bile from consuming you

Should I do something romantic?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I've actually said "May I?" beforehand sometimes while being real suave (and slightly drunk) and it works amazingly well, they like the gentleman and oldschool vibe and do appreciate the request for consent, not because it's feminist because it typically makes it way less awkward or anxious.

Prerequisites - must be attractive, charismatic, have a hot bod, a deep voice, and alluring eyes.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

JebanyPedal posted:

Prerequisites - must be attractive, charismatic, have a hot bod, a deep voice, and alluring eyes.

gently caress, I'm out then.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Fat chick tried to hit me up. I told her I work nights, then she goes cold.

Crises averted.

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug

My Q-Face posted:

Like laying belly-down on a bean-bag chair and wiggling a little bit to get comfortable, but knowing if you move too far to one side or the other, that you'll fall off.
Thank you for your description. That makes more sense.

How did you get the mattress wet?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

My Q-Face posted:

Should I do something romantic?

offer to shave her back

or just do meth in the bathroom

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Jimson posted:

Shut the gently caress up dough house you stupid loving cock

Also OP. SLAM WHALE HOLY GRAIL

No jimson. No. NO

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

kimihia posted:

Thank you for your description. That makes more sense.

How did you get the mattress wet?

Fat people sweat a lot.

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood
If you do the sexing right the mattress should be wet.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
OP how much do you weigh?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Windows 98 posted:

OP how much do you weigh?

I'm 5'11, 205 lbs. (18-19% body fat).

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981