Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
lol the former speaker of the house molested some high school boy and then evaded banking laws to pay him off and keep his silence and then lied to the FBI about it. Good job Denny!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Oh I thought you meant Mr. Belding.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the hastert rule

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Who is that your dad or something? Because your dad would totally gently caress a childe you dumb bitche.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

ShaqDiesel posted:

Oh I thought you meant Mr. Belding.

generalFUCK
May 30, 2015

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

lol the former speaker of the house molested some high school boy and then evaded banking laws to pay him off and keep his silence and then lied to the FBI about it. Good job Denny!

who hasn't?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Look at them cocksucking lips mmmmmmmmmmmm

D. Hastert, R., Illinois

Used to coach boy's wrestling and teach at a highschool, sucked a lot of cock, got into politics off the cuff (no way there was pressure to kick his cock slobbering rear end out of the rural Illinois school district where he was drinking boycum) through being called in after losing an election and having been called up by some other closeted homosexual who had the power to do that.

Loves the poo poo out of NAFTA, the War on Drugs, the NRA, anti-abortion movements and The Patriot Act (which ironically empowered federal prosecutors to later indite him for improper currency transactions AKA bribes, and made the penis of a WASPy 16 year old male look mighty good). Opposes federal money for needle exchange, campaign finance reform, condoms when topping but not when bottoming.

raton fucked around with this message at 14:51 on May 30, 2015

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I hope they investigate where he got enough money to pay the blackmail and uncover a massive criminal operation bribing congress and the entire lot of them gets the death penalty.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Was he a Dumbocrat or Rethuglican? I'm gonna be pissed if he was on my team

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

but he always seemed like such an honest guy in those allstate commercials

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
He took out hundreds of thousands of dollars for bribing his boyslave and did it intentionally in less than the 10k increments beyond which banks are required to report to the IRS, which is known as structuring, which is by itself a federal crime punishable by between "a fine" and 5 years in prison.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hes gonna pull a budd dwyer

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

What a bastert.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=simV1ZXFsxI

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
Put the arsehole in gaol.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

kimihia posted:

Put the arsehole in gaol.

His goal, put it in the arsehole.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

dennis haysbert is still cool though, right?

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Thought you were talking about this

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Neptr posted:

Was he a Dumbocrat or Rethuglican? I'm gonna be pissed if he was on my team

dennis hastert was republican speaker of the house for most of the gwb years up to '06. he was speaker during the time when it was found out that fellow house republican mark foley had been chowing down on some hard young congressional page cock for years. hastert took foley's resignation swearing he didn't know anything about all this luscious young boy dick getting passed around, even though records show that his congressional assistants, who he slept with in a rented house in dc, had known for at least a couple years.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
hastert more like hastwerk amiright? :rimshot:

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008
is the boy going to jail too for the blackmail

hastert deserves everything that happens to him im just curious about this one

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RavenKrows posted:

is the boy going to jail too for the blackmail

hastert deserves everything that happens to him im just curious about this one

No, that's stupid.

Blackmail is "give me money or else I will" not "take this money and please don't."

raton fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 30, 2015

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

No, that's stupid.

Blackmail is "give me money or else I will" not "take this money and please don't."

so does he get to keep the illegally transferred money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Wait is he a gay who molests children, or does he only molest gay children? I need commas here

• Locked thread