Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ken-sama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
What the desu did you just loving desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the gently caress out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my loving desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re loving desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will poo poo desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving desu, kiddo.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

How does anybody make it past maybe age 14 being obsessed with Japan? I get the anime thing, even if it's perverse and terrible, but Japan itself? Some really cool history, to be sure, but modern japan is kind of a nightmare and modern japanese culture is so terrible it's causing a population crash and I won't be surprised if they have some kind of serious national crisis in my lifetime. The culture is toxic.

Most of my experience with Japanese is with the women. Having grown up in and also spending a portion of my adult life in Hawaii, which gets like 700k Japanese per month (and some who stay there extended periods or go to langauge schools and colleges), I had a lot of chances to be the vacation white guy that Japanese girls sought.
Spending time with them and talking, and then later chatting on MSN Messenger when they'd go home (LOL, shows the time period), these girls were all sorts of hosed up. Every single one of them. Not a god damned non-weird one. I'm talking like 40+ chicks ages 18-35, all of them loving crazy by any standard.

My sample size tells me the rest of the place must be even more insufferable, because the ones that can't get out must be even worse.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

like the Japanese think so highly of themselves that someone published a book about how the REAL jews emigrated to Japan and so JAPANESE people are actually the true heirs to Judaism and Israel and whatever the gently caress and it became a best seller.

The book's premise is that Japanese are the lost 10th tribe of Israel and they will rise up and defeat all the other 'fake' Jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masami_Uno
"To Watch Jews is to See the World Clearly"

how far up your own butt do you have to be as a Japanese person to read that and go 'yeah, that's true, we are the superior race after all.'

Haha, I remember years ago there was a Japanese dude posting this poo poo on here and he fully believed it and ran a site that was all about how Japanese people are the closest to white people out of all the Asians and therefore superior. He didn't post for very long and avoided all direct questions to him.

• Locked thread