Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
RIP story dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

vyst posted:

She don't eat meat but she sure likes the bone

Good song

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Remember the dog from 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd?

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

nooneofconsequence posted:

The show was canceled before he could get 100 deeds. RIP bad Nickelodeon show.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

Are you thinking of the 100 lives of Black Jack Savage? Because the writers sure as gently caress were (probably not high enough) when they shat out that show.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 08:34 on May 31, 2015

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Nckdictator posted:

The show was canceled before he could get 100 deeds. RIP bad Nickelodeon show.

It was no Alex Mack, true.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyXz6eMCj2k

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
My favorite episode was when wishbone saw a black person and wouldn't stop barking

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The artist formerly known as Soccer the Dog died in 2001 O-Pal.

It's like, omg, this thread is 14 years late. God.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Matey posted:

Please elaborate

I used to do focus groups for movies, TV, commercials, all sorts of nonsense, taste tests, surveys all the time. I haven't done any the last couple of years because I'm pretty lazy. I tried out for a study once but didn't qualify but still got some cash for my time. It's a fun(?) and easy way to make some scratch.

I get the feeling they are a little slicker these days about things. Lots of it is online, and lots is sorta disguised as opinion-gathering, but I think it's actually, like, stealth marketing designed to generate interest. This is probably wrong. I'm not in advertising.

I was way out of Wishbone's demographic, which I assume to be elementary school kids, but I was still a teenager. My mom did that one, too.
Each parent brought one child, and their ages ranged from maybe 5 to 16. I think I was the oldest kid there.

They split us up, parents in one room, kids in another, and showed us an episode of Wishbone. Then they asked us questions. We might have had to write things down as it was playing. If you saw that "Simpsons" episode, it was kinda like that, except this one didn't have the mirror. It was recorded though. Other ones have had the two-way mirror.

ANYWAY, I said I thought the show was dumb and wouldn't appeal to kids because even kids are too smart to like it. But despite my valuable feedback they went forward with it, and I think it was pretty successful. So shows what I know.

naem
May 29, 2011

My fav kind of dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I.C. posted:

I used to do focus groups for movies, TV, commercials, all sorts of nonsense, taste tests, surveys all the time. I haven't done any the last couple of years because I'm pretty lazy. I tried out for a study once but didn't qualify but still got some cash for my time. It's a fun(?) and easy way to make some scratch.

I get the feeling they are a little slicker these days about things. Lots of it is online, and lots is sorta disguised as opinion-gathering, but I think it's actually, like, stealth marketing designed to generate interest. This is probably wrong. I'm not in advertising.

I was way out of Wishbone's demographic, which I assume to be elementary school kids, but I was still a teenager. My mom did that one, too.
Each parent brought one child, and their ages ranged from maybe 5 to 16. I think I was the oldest kid there.

They split us up, parents in one room, kids in another, and showed us an episode of Wishbone. Then they asked us questions. We might have had to write things down as it was playing. If you saw that "Simpsons" episode, it was kinda like that, except this one didn't have the mirror. It was recorded though. Other ones have had the two-way mirror.

ANYWAY, I said I thought the show was dumb and wouldn't appeal to kids because even kids are too smart to like it. But despite my valuable feedback they went forward with it, and I think it was pretty successful. So shows what I know.

kewl

but how dare you slag off wishbwn like that

• Locked thread