Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

It takes 41 regular season games or one Stanley Cup finals game to get your name on the cup. Teams can petition in some cases for players who just miss the cut, but considering Ohlund hasn't played an NHL game in 3 years I don't think that will be happening.

I guess he still watches a lot of home games from the press box, so maybe he has a good relationship with the org still and can get a pity ring. go matti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

whatis posted:

i agree, we don't spend nearly enough time talking about how attractive young nhlers are

agreed, let's rectify this with some hot young bods.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

is there a way for the blackhawks to win while keeping wonderllama from destroying his liver as a coping mechanism? that's the result I'd like tonight

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Do we know if Kucherov is playing yet? I assume he will BECAUSE IT'S THE CUP.

he's out for warmups so unless he suffers a setback in the next 15 mins, it looks like he's in

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

I'm just going by FAS, who admittedly might be flawed in their abilities to assess defensemen.

maybe they're called FAS for a reason

• Locked thread