Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

HookShot posted:

You just know he'd drop the cup on his head while skating around with it and get a concussion.

His knees and shoulders would just shatter trying to lift it over his head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

Im just the biggest pessimist. I bet against Chicago in every round so far and its backfired every time.

A true fan

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

And how much of HAS had Ottawa winning in 4-5? Hmm HMMMMMMMM???

Also, sometimes the old Wirtz memories linger and cloud judgement. Its not easy to let go.

I wasn't making fun of you. It's the HAS credo to be pessimistic as gently caress so I was complimenting you. And I'll have you know I had the Habs eeking it out against the Sens and flaming out against the Bolts which is exactly what happened. :colbert:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Hail Satan and RIP Wonderllama.

• Locked thread