Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Every game 8 eastern

pre:
Chicago @ Tampa Game 1	Wednesday, June 3
Chicago @ Tampa Game 2	Saturday, June 6
Tampa @ Chicago Game 3	Monday, June 8
Tampa @ Chicago Game 4	Wednesday, June 10
Chicago @ Tampa Game 5*	Saturday, June 13
Tampa @ Chicago Game 6*	Monday, June 15
Chicago @ Tampa Game 7*	Wednesday, June 17
Go Bolts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
also there's the memorial cup final today. kelowna rockets vs oshawa generals. starts in two and a half hours

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

DeepDickPizza posted:

It upsets me to see people give Corey Crawford so much poo poo all the time. I don't expect him to win the Vezina anytime soon, but he had better GAA and SV% than Bishop during the regular season. If anything, I'd put them right about the same level. Yes, Crawford's had some rough stretches, including the short-lived GOALIE CONTROVERSY with Darling and 37 SECONDS, but he's also had some times where he made ridiculous saves and weathered sustained rushes that kept the Hawks in the game. He was excellent in the multiple OT periods against the Ducks where a single goal would have changed the series. He doesn't really get shutouts and has plenty of mental lapses that lead to stupid goals, but he's just as much a part of the Blackhawks success this season as every other star on the team. And yet he constantly gets lolscrub treatment from a lot of the hockey community. I don't get it.

its because hes the second coming of chris osgood

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

whatis posted:

i agree, we don't spend nearly enough time talking about how attractive young nhlers are

ssh, pierre will hear you

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
clearly, if only they had someone like scotty bowman behind the bench instead of hanging out in the executives lounge, they could have had All Of The Cups and not just Some Of The Cups, and therefore

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

communist kangaroo posted:

It's going to be weird when Chicago wins the cup again and all of BHAS is just going to be upset and frustrated about it

habs fans would still be chanting fire therrien as hes taking a victory lap with the cup

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
t-either 2 or 4 days left in the career of one kimmo timonen

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It's hard to set cars on fire when the roads are rivers.

that just makes it more challenging

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Aphrodite posted:

You know what the scary thing is? Timonen was considered the best defenseman in Philly.

i thought it was coburn, until they traded him too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
zero. zero days left in the nhl career of one kimmo timonen

• Locked thread