Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks

quote:

Don't forget 2 of their series losses came on game 7 OT goals to eventual cup loser and cup winner. Their only legit bad year was when Hossa got concussed by Phoenix and the team fell apart.

From the last thread but:

I'm still offended by Raffi Torres' existence.

Anyway, this series should be a Lot of Fun for everyone, both teams are capable of high octane offensive systems with a fair minimum of clutch-and-grab bullshit or borderline dirty poo poo (outside of Shaw, maybe) that plagues the West. I'm excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Hail Satan, Go Hawks

RC Cola posted:

I wouldn't mind losing to any of the teams the Hawks have played/are playing not named the Ducks

Minnesota and Nashville are cool in my books. gently caress the Ducks w/o Teemu.

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Hail Satan, Go Hawks

Solice Kirsk posted:

Whats with the Hail Satan stuff for the Blackhawks? Are we just assuming Rocky sold his soul to bring cups back to Chicago?

I'm pretty sure it started with one of the Chicago-Vancouver series' back in 2010 or 2011. Vertivicus or someone called Chicago the Great Satan and we embraced it.

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Hail Satan, Go Hawks

Kilza posted:

Well, I ended up predicting the Final perfectly. So that's something, even if I'm disappointed Tampa lost.

Congrats on your modern dynasty status, BHAS.

The team that saved hockey :q:

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Hail Satan, Go Hawks
Great season everyone! Can't wait for October already!

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Hail Satan, Go Hawks

vyst posted:

I feel like the lightning out hustled in game 6 but the Blackhawks were just an all around better team. Crawford was amazing tonight so was Keith. The lightning are still young and I love the progress they made this year. Hopefully it carries over.

Someone made a good point about the cap making things uncertain but they should have at least another 1-2 years in their window to get back up here right? They were playing great fuckin hockey this series, certainly the best team that could've come out of the east. The Lightning deserve to get back to this point and win it. Probably against a team that isn't Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Hail Satan, Go Hawks

CBJSprague24 posted:

Hey, is Roenick going to cry again or was that a one-shot deal?
I sure hope so

• Locked thread