Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

xzzy posted:

Bishop was practicing today, so what are the odds his game 2 issues were a Luongo style case of the shits?

I would love him to just come out and be like "listen i had a real bad case of the shits everyone. It looked like caramel butter. it had a very liquidy texture. Next question"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Wonderllama posted:

I've had the bishops all day due to drinking all weekend and I'm going to try to lead the lightning out for warm up before the game starts.

I allow it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Stickarts posted:

If I walk 20 minutes from my door I'm outside the city. The true mark of exceptional urban planning is the complete and utter lack of it.

But at least you don't get shot.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm at the Amalie Arena. Watch party is nuts here

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

How much were tickets to the watch party?

Free. $5 parking. 40% off concessions

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

DOOMocrat posted:

Because they know they won't be selling 'em until next season :mmmsmug:

The will be if the lightning keep putting it to em

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I feel like the lightning out hustled in game 6 but the Blackhawks were just an all around better team. Crawford was amazing tonight so was Keith. The lightning are still young and I love the progress they made this year. Hopefully it carries over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Also if bishop was playing with a torn groin he's a loving champion and I love his heart

• Locked thread