Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Ginette Reno posted:

I feel like the hockey is going to be awesome this final since both teams play an exciting style but I'm not that excited about the storylines. Chicago winning again would be whatever and Tampa is mostly full of young guys plus it's not their first franchise Cup either if they win.

Just give me 7 double OT games and I'm happy with whoever wins it. With Kane and Kuch/Stamkos scoring a bunch of sweet goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Furnaceface posted:

Hoping for a series like that is great if you have no rooting interest in either team, but it would also lead to a bunch of comatose or dead members of BHAS. And think of what it would do to poor wonderllama! :(

Chaos Reigns (I have no rooting interest at all).

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I would eat there. An edible helium balloon? C'mon, I want to try that at least once. Hail Satan.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Dont you get hit with a major recapture penalty even if the player retires during one of those tacked on years?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

mastershakeman posted:

Yeah there other one I'm referencing is when they lost to Vancouver in ot game 7 .

Q is a good coach but he's often an idiot with line changes, playing guys like Bollig and John Scott due to their veteran status, etc. It's a much bigger stretch to argue beating the canucks= beating everyone else that year but gently caress it I'm going to be ridiculous and entitled.

You sure are!

PS, the Rangers probably would have beaten the Hawks last year ;)

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Sir Unimaginative posted:

Tell us more about how murdering tens of millions of people is a healthy way of handling differences in sports opinions :nallears:

Well, you guys didn't boo Bettman... Twice.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Sir Unimaginative posted:

Convince your jerks to boo when their team's lifting the Cup in their own house and you can have a point. It's harder than you'd think.

We boo our own players, no convincing needed.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Please win tonight Tampa, I want a game 7 3OT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

So Bishop was playing with a torn groin.

• Locked thread