Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

*opens gift from grandpa, neon pink borat swimsuit*

"I heard this is what you faggots like"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Son of Rodney posted:

*opens gift from grandpa, neon pink borat swimsuit*

"I heard this is what you faggots like"

*unwraps gift, finds value-sized tub of Vaseline*

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
We are.... so very proud of you, son!

*never makes eye contact during entire week home*

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey these are my boyfriends hal, steve, john, and OMEGACOCK THE LEATHER EMPEROR.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
im omegacock

this is a nice house

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Son, it is loving May 31st. Are you high on crack? Christmas? You stupid human being!!>!?!!!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

welcome home son. lets gather round the old family table and have a dainty plunge

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Dad, this is my roommate, Vladimir. He has a serious garlic allergy and I'm sorry we were so late, I know it's already dark, but, uh, there was traffic.

(I'm dead and gay)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
"Mom, dad, aunt Mary, he isn't my groundskeeper. I'm... I'm gay."

"We know, son." *flips computer monitor around to show my posting history*

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

*steve accidently walks in on dad peeing*

"oh! Um, sorry."

*casually glances downwards*

"...now I know where gay sons good genes come from, thanks ;)"

*dad stares at the wall for the rest of evening, taking slow drips from the 16 year old single malt gay son and steve got him for christmas*

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
"Mother, father, I have some news. I am gay"

*is immediately beheaded and boyfriend immolated, because we're in ISIS*

e. I assume ISIS celebrates christmas

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
"Mom, dad, there is something I need to tell you."

"I know son, it's time."

Dad turns around to pull the lever underneath the kitchen sink, various dials and futuristic looking instruments appear from various hatches around the house.
As a radar display, the size of the entire living room wall slides down in front of sis' childhood drawings mom yells from the bathroom "status clear, all green, ready to launch!". Dad pulls another lever and pushes a bunch of flashing buttons.

A deafening alarm, and flashing red lights accompany the whole apartment building opening up, displaying the launch vehicle in all it's pride and glory.

Outside, a patriotic sense of pride sweeps the nation, from the lowest thug to the highest paid government worker, all are seen as equal, strangers greet on the street, they hug and kiss and dance,
and as the former apartment building turn into a pillar of fire and smoke during it's ascent into the air, every citizen stand up, and with tears of joy and pride on their cheeks, with the star spangled banner playing on every station, they all salute.

Inside the roaring rocket dad flips a switch and the bomb detaches, it rides in a parabolic arc and hits its target. The moon detonates leaving nothing but dust.

"Take that, moon people" he mutters from underneath his breath, and for the first time in his life he looks happy.

"I'm gay."

"WHAT!"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
No gay son of mine is a not-gay!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
son: dad, i am a somethingawful goon

dad: nooooooooo

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
im the gay dad of a gay son, and the gay son of a gay dad. 3 generations of gay

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Do It Once Right posted:

This except for real with my 13 yo nephew.But replace vague flower pressings stuff with pilot lessons.
(yeah, i'm a cool uncle)

can 13 year olds fly planes that seems kind of young

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

swampland posted:

can 13 year olds fly planes that seems kind of young

its a euphemism. hes loving his gay nephew

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
dad, dad, i have something to tell you.....

i'm straight

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My mom would probably love me more if I was actually gay

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Glasgow Kiss posted:

dad, dad, i have something to tell you.....

i'm straight

thank jesus, now when you get a girlfriend your father will finally have someone to read that faggy cosmo mag with him

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Desperately tries to keep Mom from unpacking his luggage for him so she doesn't find massive dragon dildo sitting right on top of everything*

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
must be awkward at 3O reunions because his dad doesn't want to show the loathing and shame he has in his son because he might appear homophobic hmm amkes you thin

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
*dad sits rocking in old recliner, glass of Jameson in one hand, service revolver in other, staring up at a picture of him and son when they went fishing ages ago*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
"Dad, I'm gay."

"I know son, now put my cock back your mouth, I'm not finished yet."

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
wheres the dildoes at?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
Mom, Dad, there's something we have to talk about. I've been wanting to tell you this for some time, and I want you to know that while I'm fully aware this might be difficult for you to hear, remember, I am still your son, and I love you very much: Mom, Dad, I'm gay, and so help me God, I am stronger than the both of you, and I won't hesitate to beat you back to the Stone Age if you give me any poo poo about this.

I know this must be tough for you. I understand this isn't how you expected your son to turn out, and I know you might be disappointed, but just remember that I go to the gym seven days a week and can bench-press 275 pounds easy. I take excellent care of my body, so while you can be upset, you better be careful and watch how you handle yourselves here, because if you so much as make a sarcastic remark or do anything to take advantage of how vulnerable I am right now, this will end ugly for the both of you.

Bottom line: I was born this way. It wasn't a choice. It was, however, a choice to develop huge biceps like this, so take a good long look at them before you think of uttering a hurtful or bigoted remark.

Look, I'm not naïve. I know how you feel about homosexuality, because you've been very clear on that subject in the past. That's why it took me so long to tell you. Dad, you've said some very hateful things, not considering for a second that I might be gay, and it hurt. Not nearly as much as it will hurt when I throw you across the room if you ever say any of those lovely things again, but it still stung.

I'm a gay man, and I'm proud of it. I'm also super fast and can lift you both over my head and slam you into the ground, no problem. I've recently incorporated kettlebells into my workout routine, and while I don't expect you to understand the physical impact they've had on my body, I can tell you I've put on at least 15 pounds of sheer muscle since the last time you saw me—certainly enough to take out two homophobic parents in their 60s. Mom, what do you weigh? One hundred fifteen pounds soaking wet? Well, it's going to take a lot more than that to bring me down, I'll tell you that much. I'm 2 percent body fat, have washboard abs, and can do 50 pull-ups in a row easy. Just remember that as we continue this conversation.

You want me to be happy, right? Because I can assure you, you don't want to see me unhappy.

Look, I think both of you have known in your heart of hearts that I was gay. You can deny it all you want, but if you try to do something stupid like convince me that I'm not a homosexual and that this is all somehow in my head, I'll put you in a Jujitsu hold where I can dislocate your shoulder with one little tug. I've been taking mixed martial arts classes at this place in the city, and I'm getting pretty good. I'm actually thinking about competing in a tournament in a few months. The point is, if I can make my opponents submit in less than a minute, imagine what I could do to two arthritic senior citizens. Dad, I love you. I've always craved your approval, but you don't move as fast as you used to. You know it and I know it.

You're probably wondering when this all started. Well, I think I've always known I was different, but in college, when I began to get pretty heavy into weight training and sculpting my hulking physique, I also began experimenting with my sexuality. Does this make you uncomfortable? Well, so will your ribs cracking in half and making it impossible to breathe right for three months, so just sit there and listen, because there's more.

I have been in a relationship with another man for the past two years. You've met him. His name is Tony, and he's not my roommate, he's my boyfriend. We're in love, and if I so much as see a pained expression cross your faces because you're imagining Tony and I together, or because you thought I would marry Jennifer—which was always a completely ridiculous notion—Mom, Dad, I'll literally take you down and start kneeing you in the stomach. I seriously will. Over and over again. Also, Tony is a little stronger than me so I definitely wouldn't mess with him, either.

Tony and I are probably going to get married. Dad? What was that? Were you about to say something? Were you about to open your stupid mouth and say something that could absolutely destroy me emotionally? I didn't think so. That's why I'm going to put you back on the ground now instead of throwing you into the china cabinet. And Mom, stop crying. It's just making me angrier.

Tony and I are going to adopt children. We're going to raise a family. You are going to have grandchildren, and you're going to love them. Dad, you're going to teach them all the things you taught me, and Mom, they're going to call you Grandma, and you are going to be so thrilled to be a major part of their lives that my being gay will be the last thing on your mind.

So come here right now and give me a hug or I'll knock your loving heads off.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Hi mom and dad! Merry Christmas!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
*pulls trigger*

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

ayyyy lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mad Monk posted:

thats the face of a hard core pussy devourer if ive ever seen one

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Mad Monk posted:

I'M IN JAIL! I LIKE IT HERE!

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
*loud argument with parents over why he and steve are dressed in leather daddy gear*

NO YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP DAD!

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
aww gently caress gbsfm is down again

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

can't believe it didn't show up til the 2nd page

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

For someone allegedly so accepting of homosexuals, she certainly subscribes to quite a few stereotypes. Problematic, IMO.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

Mom, Dad, there's something we have to talk about. I've been wanting to tell you this for some time, and I want you to know that while I'm fully aware this might be difficult for you to hear, remember, I am still your son, and I love you very much: Mom, Dad, I'm gay, and so help me God, I am stronger than the both of you, and I won't hesitate to beat you back to the Stone Age if you give me any poo poo about this.

I know this must be tough for you. I understand this isn't how you expected your son to turn out, and I know you might be disappointed, but just remember that I go to the gym seven days a week and can bench-press 275 pounds easy. I take excellent care of my body, so while you can be upset, you better be careful and watch how you handle yourselves here, because if you so much as make a sarcastic remark or do anything to take advantage of how vulnerable I am right now, this will end ugly for the both of you.

Bottom line: I was born this way. It wasn't a choice. It was, however, a choice to develop huge biceps like this, so take a good long look at them before you think of uttering a hurtful or bigoted remark.

Look, I'm not naïve. I know how you feel about homosexuality, because you've been very clear on that subject in the past. That's why it took me so long to tell you. Dad, you've said some very hateful things, not considering for a second that I might be gay, and it hurt. Not nearly as much as it will hurt when I throw you across the room if you ever say any of those lovely things again, but it still stung.

I'm a gay man, and I'm proud of it. I'm also super fast and can lift you both over my head and slam you into the ground, no problem. I've recently incorporated kettlebells into my workout routine, and while I don't expect you to understand the physical impact they've had on my body, I can tell you I've put on at least 15 pounds of sheer muscle since the last time you saw me—certainly enough to take out two homophobic parents in their 60s. Mom, what do you weigh? One hundred fifteen pounds soaking wet? Well, it's going to take a lot more than that to bring me down, I'll tell you that much. I'm 2 percent body fat, have washboard abs, and can do 50 pull-ups in a row easy. Just remember that as we continue this conversation.

You want me to be happy, right? Because I can assure you, you don't want to see me unhappy.

Look, I think both of you have known in your heart of hearts that I was gay. You can deny it all you want, but if you try to do something stupid like convince me that I'm not a homosexual and that this is all somehow in my head, I'll put you in a Jujitsu hold where I can dislocate your shoulder with one little tug. I've been taking mixed martial arts classes at this place in the city, and I'm getting pretty good. I'm actually thinking about competing in a tournament in a few months. The point is, if I can make my opponents submit in less than a minute, imagine what I could do to two arthritic senior citizens. Dad, I love you. I've always craved your approval, but you don't move as fast as you used to. You know it and I know it.

You're probably wondering when this all started. Well, I think I've always known I was different, but in college, when I began to get pretty heavy into weight training and sculpting my hulking physique, I also began experimenting with my sexuality. Does this make you uncomfortable? Well, so will your ribs cracking in half and making it impossible to breathe right for three months, so just sit there and listen, because there's more.

I have been in a relationship with another man for the past two years. You've met him. His name is Tony, and he's not my roommate, he's my boyfriend. We're in love, and if I so much as see a pained expression cross your faces because you're imagining Tony and I together, or because you thought I would marry Jennifer—which was always a completely ridiculous notion—Mom, Dad, I'll literally take you down and start kneeing you in the stomach. I seriously will. Over and over again. Also, Tony is a little stronger than me so I definitely wouldn't mess with him, either.

Tony and I are probably going to get married. Dad? What was that? Were you about to say something? Were you about to open your stupid mouth and say something that could absolutely destroy me emotionally? I didn't think so. That's why I'm going to put you back on the ground now instead of throwing you into the china cabinet. And Mom, stop crying. It's just making me angrier.

Tony and I are going to adopt children. We're going to raise a family. You are going to have grandchildren, and you're going to love them. Dad, you're going to teach them all the things you taught me, and Mom, they're going to call you Grandma, and you are going to be so thrilled to be a major part of their lives that my being gay will be the last thing on your mind.

So come here right now and give me a hug or I'll knock your loving heads off.

gaaaay

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*cant stop suckin dick at the dinner table*

SON GET THAT DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ITS IMPOLITE IN FRONT OF COMPANY!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJEwo_gwO9M

• Locked thread