Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Dick got caught in the chain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
That's what happens when you try to have the homosex whilst riding around campus.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Get well soon Mr. Secretary

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Verily I Shat posted:

Dick got caught in the chain.

Didn't know you were black. My condolences.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Isn't is a little weird for the company that makes GPS devices for your car to be sponsoring a biker?

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga

Helical Nightmares posted:

Isn't is a little weird for the company that makes GPS devices for your car to be sponsoring a biker?

they do fitness trackers and smartwatches now becuase lol if you put a gps in your car

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

thunderchief posted:

they do fitness trackers and smartwatches now becuase lol if you put a gps in your car

I stand corrected.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
youre gay your nuts are gay your bike is gay youre gay.

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
But how is this going to affect our trade relations with Europe?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry to hear about this. I hope you feel better soon, friemd

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ps is it normal like to chew the callouses off your hands and fingers to keep them fresh pink and soft

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

most of the time i dont swallow them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i used to lie to my coworkers that the cuts and bruises on my face were from bike accidents when in reality they were from being drunk and falling down. then one time one of them asked me to join them for a ride in central park and I was like "oh my bike got stolen". (i never even had a bike)

• Locked thread