Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gently caress you tommy I left for swimming practice an hour ago and now i live in a giant brick dong it's not funny. Also, whoever keeps trapping me in my house with signs no my mom is not a "cuckmonster" tommy if this was you she's your mom too i don't even know where you're going with this.

Anyone who is around Tuesday afternoon join the teamspeak channel and I'll be playing my favourite veggie tales bit (audio only).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lets have a gently caress together

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

social vegan posted:

my favourite veggie tales bit

actually forget it

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

lonesomedwarf posted:

actually forget it

Is it the Christian thing?

I mean nobody out of elementary school plays Minecraft anymore so you already knew that part going in.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
My testicals are bush league

Adbot