Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Shout out to "GrrlSweatshirt" for the inspiration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

How is babby formed?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
How deeply closeted are the hosts of this show?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i used to get really high and watch this show and nearly die from the volume of convulsive laughter

pot + this show = weapons-grade funny

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
How do you sleep at night when all of your income is derived from exploiting stupid, vapid people for money by reinforcing dumb gender norms?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what is love

Red Ryder
Apr 20, 2006

oh dang
does language dictate cognition

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

how can i be a better son a better father a better dad

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
How can I get my own dick in my butt lol thanks manswers

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exVG3sgk5cQ

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
can dogs look up

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

how will i cummy tummy when all my cummy gone

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
how do I suck my best friend's dick without looking gay?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

I too watch House MD

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

im attracted to men and love taking dicks in my rear end and mouth as well as loving men in the rear end and mouth and i love cumming on and in men and also taking their cum in my mouth and rear end.

am i gay?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what does it feel like to have multiple men mount you bareback

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

quakster posted:

what does it feel like to have multiple men mount you bareback

in a word: amazing.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
They covered how much communion wine you need to drink to get drunk and that really was the only thing I wanted to know.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Bro Bro Bro, Bro...brah?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
weak bitches itt who refuse to accept absolute mantruth

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

So does your ex have full custody of the kids or do you get supervised visits once a week?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
can jet fuel melt steel beams?

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
manswers why does my ding dong go rough when i see boobie

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

which goon has the smallest dick?

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
how fat is OP?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
how much should i be able to bench

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Will Becky say "yes" if I ask her out for coffee ?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

is it weird that i'm choosing not to ask out this girl who would definitely say yes because she looks exactly like my mom?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

can dogs walk backwards?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what is the biggest rock

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
How do i tell my wife about my cuck fetish?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Isn't the cliche philosophy question about whether a tree that falls in the forest with no one around makes any sound heavily anthropocentric as it seems to imply that the dozens of other lifeforms that are bound to be in the vicinity and are perfectly capable of sensing sound waves are all "no one"?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What is good in life?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Can i light a fart with my cigarette or am I just farting on a cigarette at that point?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

What is good in life?

giant walls of speakers, monster trucks, firearms, explosives, women, women's bodies, breasts, titties, ladybutts, getting in fistfights with strangers, getting in fistfights with friends, getting in fistfights with family members, getting in fistfights with titties,

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
These questions are all a little too specific....try and come up with some questions that would address ALL men

amityville anus posted:

Can i light a fart with my cigarette or am I just farting on a cigarette at that point?

That was a good one though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i used to get really high and watch this show and nearly die from the volume of convulsive laughter

pot + this show = weapons-grade funny

LMAO yes I did the same....even just thinking about it I"m getting the giggles. The absurd nature of the show plus the over the top voiceovers was almost too much to handle

• Locked thread