Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
poo poo rear end choke artist team for retards, terrible stadium, worst hot dogs in baseball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

pretty hosed up that guy molested his sisters

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Harald posted:

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Harald posted:

lol

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
lol at anyone who literally watches mlb

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
sorry about the cholos

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

fuckin draft dodgers

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

gently caress the Phillies, yo

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
lol baseball

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

baseketball starring south park

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It was cool when they stopped that bryan stow thug but it's too bad they didn't finish the job.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

OMGVBFLOL posted:

poo poo rear end choke artist team for retards, terrible stadium, worst hot dogs in baseball

Oh yeah, what makes you think you know more than me? I religiously watch and play baseball. What exactly does your "baseball experience resume" consist of? I've actually been playing baseball for 8 years, learning to bat, catch bal, home run,  and experiment with other methods of baseball. I have a large collection of balls, bats, and gloves. I have went to see numerous baseball games live and have played a few games here and there myself. I have been studying baseball theory for about a year now, and am always looking for new ways to improve my playing. I have been practicing producing various baseball players I know so that I can become experienced and go to school for it. I know plenty, and am always learning more. For you to say that I don't know anything is extremely insulting. I practically dedicate my life to it. So come wipe my rear end with your tongue, fuckboy.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
gently caress you poo poo bitch

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
A lot of succulent looking men on that professional baseball team friend, don't blame you for wanting to gently caress some, or all, of them.

shreks machine
May 24, 2015
agreed op. giants on the other hand ...

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

omg chael crash posted:

gently caress the Phillies, yo

i can get on board with this too

shreks machine
May 24, 2015
i wud have sloppy gay sex with all the giants dugout now that mcgehee is gone

shreks machine
May 24, 2015
liking a children sports makes you a good male

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Oh yeah, what makes you think you know more than me? I religiously watch and play baseball. What exactly does your "baseball experience resume" consist of? I've actually been playing baseball for 8 years, learning to bat, catch bal, home run,  and experiment with other methods of baseball. I have a large collection of balls, bats, and gloves. I have went to see numerous baseball games live and have played a few games here and there myself. I have been studying baseball theory for about a year now, and am always looking for new ways to improve my playing. I have been practicing producing various baseball players I know so that I can become experienced and go to school for it. I know plenty, and am always learning more. For you to say that I don't know anything is extremely insulting. I practically dedicate my life to it. So come wipe my rear end with your tongue, fuckboy.

Shut up human being

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

shreks machine posted:

liking a children sports makes you a good male

said video gamers everywhere

shreks machine
May 24, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBVPqpW-pA4

gay allah bless

shreks machine
May 24, 2015

Matey posted:

said video gamers everywhere

im not ironic for 1ce

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if you like the dodgers i regret to inform you that your rear end in a top hat has aids and your penis is actually just a hot dog stapled to your stomach

shreks machine
May 24, 2015
all the good countries love beisbol (cuba, venezuela) suck it soccer lovers

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
loving a whole baseball team at the same time is pretty impressive, OP, I hope you can handle it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

loving a whole baseball team at the same time is pretty impressive, OP, I hope you can handle it.

If he's anything like the dude in his avatar he'll be fine.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Go Giants :toot:

Can someone besides Los Gigantes please beat the dodgers

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Dely Apple posted:

Go Giants :toot:

Can someone besides Los Gigantes please beat the dodgers

the dodgers dont always beat the giants but we sure as poo poo beat ur paramedics bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dodgers always lose

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
dodger dogs

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I'm mad about a sports team because im completely loving brain stem dead

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

vug posted:

I'm mad about a sports team because im completely loving brain stem dead

sports is good nerd

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i hope everyones favourite team wins the ball game

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

lonesomedwarf posted:

i hope everyones favourite team wins the ball game

its the dodgers and ty

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im jealous of people who like and get excited about sports in the same way that im jealous of people who honesty believe in and love some kind of god. ill never experience such intense emotion because im dead inside

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

its the dodgers and ty

:wink:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lonesomedwarf posted:

im jealous of people who like and get excited about sports in the same way that im jealous of people who honesty believe in and love some kind of god. ill never experience such intense emotion because im dead inside

stfu reject. nobody cares about this supremely gbs post from 2005

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i just want to love and be loved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

so many goons climbing over each other to try to yell the loudest about how they are the ones who Don't Watch Sports the very hardest

• Locked thread