Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dodgers always lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lonesomedwarf posted:

im jealous of people who like and get excited about sports in the same way that im jealous of people who honesty believe in and love some kind of god. ill never experience such intense emotion because im dead inside

stfu reject. nobody cares about this supremely gbs post from 2005

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dodgers hack: drink a 40 in the car before u go inside of the stadium to save $$$

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i got seats in the Dugout Club once at dodger stadium. tey have a free epic gourmet buffet and also waiters that come bring you beers and crap. epic ftw

e; heres a pic its got a chick in it too

freakin swag

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I've never been to a kings game but I want to go

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
vin scully is mega ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

vin scully is an inside-out-dicked retard who sounds like he has a mouth full of tumors, which he might actually have

what?

• Locked thread