Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

poo poo rear end choke artist team for retards, terrible stadium, worst hot dogs in baseball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Harald posted:

pretty hosed up that guy molested his sisters

lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

omg chael crash posted:

gently caress the Phillies, yo

i can get on board with this too

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if you like the dodgers i regret to inform you that your rear end in a top hat has aids and your penis is actually just a hot dog stapled to your stomach

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

so many goons climbing over each other to try to yell the loudest about how they are the ones who Don't Watch Sports the very hardest

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

so many goons climbing over each other to try to yell the loudest about how they are the ones who Don't Watch Sports the very hardest

"well... well I've never eaven heard of baseball! w... what's a baseball?"

"heh, buddy, I just now had to look the word 'sports' up in the dictionary"

*oohs and aahs*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

vug posted:

It's legitimately embarrassing and cringeworthy to see someone losing their poo poo in the bar because the goalkeeper on the TV was bad or whatever. I have yet to ever see a gamer do something similar in public, theyre generally willing to accept that almost nobody cares about their preferred intellectual masturbation and don't want to hear them talking about it

lol someone's a human being millenial who never saw someone lose their poo poo after getting owned at the mortal combat 2 cabinet

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Gorman Thomas posted:

sorry op, but the correct topic should have been "gently caress the cardinals"

its not my first choice but this one is totally acceptable too

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

few things in life are better than seeing east coast retard sportscasters throw a temper tantrum on ESPN about west coast teams pushing their pet teams' poo poo in

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Parallax Scroll posted:

dodgers are for mexicans

doyers chupan huevos

pinche doyers

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i'll die a sac kings fan but my horse was out of the race halfway through the season, i got no problem with the warriors

anyone but the loving lakers. or lebron, for that matter

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the great deceiver posted:

i hope the raiders move back down south just so i can watch oakland riot and burn again its turned into like quarterly entertainment at this point

lol are you being ironic

nobody riots over their own team like LA

its the closest i can muster to a compliment for the entire region

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the great deceiver posted:

yeah keep telling yourself that while you're getting stabbed at dodger stadium and i'm eating garlic fries and looking at the bay and watching a WINNING TEAM at at&t park :smug:

their garlic fries are weak. its a dumbass idea for ballpark food to begin with, and theirs is literally just old-rear end brined sodexho garlic from 5-gallon jugs, dumped on fries. they're what a high school cafeteria or a prison would call garlic fries. the quarter-bale of parsley they shovel onto it doesn't hide their poo poo-tier garlic

but at&t has bratwurst & kraut so i forgive them

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Idiot Kicker posted:

try being a cubs fan AND a sacramento kings fan. it's life on hard mode.

why not throw in with the buffalo sabres and the detroit lions while you're at it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

a lady on npr was like "the last living chicago cub to have played in a world series died today" and i was like drat, npr throwing shade

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

vin scully is an inside-out-dicked retard who sounds like he has a mouth full of tumors, which he might actually have

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the one thing colorado and i can agree on is that the dodgers are loving going down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

lol ok, eat that stank rear end hairy aids pussy loser

• Locked thread