Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Hello recently registered goons. I am curious, what is it that made you sign up for our forums? Was it an unending desire to proclaim that you are gay, or have been cucked? Did you have a splendid idea for a photoshop thread contribution? What is it that made you decide to join this illustrious community?

Also, as a side note, remember when we used to have a buddy system for new posters lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i will be any new posters buddy get platinum and pm me

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
hi, new poster here, i signed up for the file foruns

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I registered because I felt that I had sort of an entropy of empathy concept that I was kicking around, but it was done way better by actual smart people so now I fluctuate between serious posting and deep seated dark irony in the hopes of one day pissing off enough people that I'll get permabanned again

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Ok here are the rules. Please lurk for a good 2-3 weeks. Do not post! If you want to post read it and re read it and then delete it. Make sure you spell properly and use punctuation! Do not sign your posts or you will be probated. If ice queen is on its best just not to post at all

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
the forums are dying you can tell by the lack of new content nightly as poo poo threads hang on the front page

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

hi new user here, im gay and i need tlo let people knopw

-the gay boy

'internet'

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
there's a front page?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Long time lurker just wanted to say I joined because of the hilarious front page news articles and the classic tome My Tank is Flight

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
long time lurker first time poster here. i joined because of current releases

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
All I really wanted to do was read the forums but you can't even do that without paying.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i wan tto be the next pewpidedie

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I joined because of the diy flamethrower thread and because at the time the "oh the huge manatee" thread was one of the funniest things Ive seen on the internet

also that thread whit the video of that guy falling out of a car face first into a parked car because he wanted to smack some kid from his bike was hilarious

this one haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tVzxIl6aeE

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

drowningidiot posted:

All I really wanted to do was read the forums but you can't even do that without paying.

post more

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

drowningidiot posted:

hahah

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
new registrations simply dont exist. anyone who registered after 2012 is actually lowtax or a rereg.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol if you pay. Wow people really don't understand how joke forums work

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Son of Rodney posted:

also that thread whit the video of that guy falling out of a car face first into a parked car because he wanted to smack some kid from his bike was hilarious

this one haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tVzxIl6aeE

and goons were all like
"now that's what i call instant karma!"
"that's a common misunderstanding, karma actually refers to blah blah im a big homo"
"yes, but, colloquially, *FART NOISES*"
"I think it's wrong to laugh at dumb baby idiots who kill themselves, he is probably dead btw"
"even if we're going by the common (incorrect) definition, *PISSES SELF*"
*thread derails, killing dozens*

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I only registered because I was irritated that I could only view the forums during the allotted public viewing times, which were apparently based on advanced algorithms or the position of the stars or something.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
bottomless chips and guacamole!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Megans law

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
You guys ever go to a Mexican restaurant and just get chips and salsa and are like "oh man, I don't even need to order a meal I'm full!"

Oh ho ho ho

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
usually their previous accounts got banned

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
prodromal schizophrenia

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ColoradoCleric posted:

the forums are dying you can tell by the lack of new content nightly as poo poo threads hang on the front page

all things must die, even forums

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Cubone posted:

and goons were all like
"now that's what i call instant karma!"
"that's a common misunderstanding, karma actually refers to blah blah im a big homo"
"yes, but, colloquially, *FART NOISES*"
"I think it's wrong to laugh at dumb baby idiots who kill themselves, he is probably dead btw"
"even if we're going by the common (incorrect) definition, *PISSES SELF*"
*thread derails, killing dozens*
you can still get this experience in pyf

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Where's everyone going if the SS Something Awful doesn't right the ship? I was considering the idea of getting a life but it might be a bit late in the game for that, so probably just check out I guess

PS1 Hagrid
Sep 17, 2007

Hi my username on EVE is sexmcnugget420 and I was told to post here to be accepted into goonswarm

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kuato posted:

Where's everyone going if the SS Something Awful doesn't right the ship? I was considering the idea of getting a life but it might be a bit late in the game for that, so probably just check out I guess

Have you tried outside?

Heh heh heh

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
we'll scatter like rats for the offsites

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
Curious after years of hearing about the SA forums.

new reg. so what

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Frackie Robinson posted:

prodromal schizophrenia

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
I'm triangle man.

I'm not really triangle man

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Nice new AV OP!

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

ChickenWyngz posted:

Curious after years of hearing about the SA forums.

new reg. so what

where do people hear about these forums?

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Because all the other internet forums either make my shake my head in disbelief or cause me to become irrationally angry once I read a handful of their posts.

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
my man bought me a platinum account

im so lucky :syoon:

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I felt a deep need to pay 200$ to have some rear end in a top hat write a resume for me, and I heard this was the jump off

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Its like that scene in Titanic where DiCaprio has to race to the ship and boards just before it sets sail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

killmeimmafailure posted:

I registered because I felt that I had sort of an entropy of empathy concept that I was kicking around, but it was done way better by actual smart people so now I fluctuate between serious posting and deep seated dark irony in the hopes of one day pissing off enough people that I'll get permabanned again

youre dumb and also not new.

to answer the OP there are no new goons thats why this forum is dead as gently caress

• Locked thread