Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Ariel said this morning that it sold out in hours so Scotland must be starving for anything they can get

They need to put Manuwa vs. Rampage on that card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Decades posted:

Yeah that stood out as weird to me too. Is flyweight way more healthy and full of prospects than I think it is?

No, the exception being Neil Seery.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

vainman posted:

I checked the UFC official rankings and they randomly moved Rashad up to #3 this week, tying him with Bader.

Get hosed Bader.

Bader is the Nader of the 205 division

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

colonel_korn posted:

Because a bunch of his wins are of this calibre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9crtq44GaFs

I came here to say the thing about Sam Alvey meeting his wife at a renfaire but I see somebody already covered it, so on a related note to not-credible fights, have Ben Rothwell hammerfisting the poo poo out of a fat kid at a county fair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9r2GAAaiKs

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

EmmyOk posted:

Todd Duffee is probably the most unpleasant name currently signed to UFC.

I really wish Kelvin Gastelum and Uriah Hall could switch names so they had ones that fit their respective fighting styles

• Locked thread