Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mighty Mouse has poor taste in video games, but excellent taste in being able to whoop peoples rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Watching UK UFC cards is like going to BAMMA and surely paying a premium for the honour.

At least we're better at boxing than we are at MMA. Sometimes.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That Floyd thing is amazing, holy poo poo.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Shayna Baszler is indeed a woman's MMA.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ryan Bader's nickname is poo poo. He's poo poo at fighting. He's poo poo at smack talk. He's poo poo at fighting Tito Ortiz. The only reason people even talk about him is because he's too poo poo to actually be trying to get a title shot the Conor way.

Apparently Rashad wants to fight Bader. Give him the fight and resign him back to where he belongs already.

e: How is it that Weidman is the best fighter while being the objectively shittiest fighter. Everything he talks about seems to come back to having a poo poo.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Jun 4, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

action replay

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Eat This Glob posted:

Also wrote "Dark Souls" on a bricked PS3 and tossed into a river after failing to beat it

And the second time it came around, it was poo poo.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I only play video games to escape the dull realities of life. You guys having fun and poo poo. Tut :colbert:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Why would the UFC portray Ronda Rousey negatively when they can avoid it when she's probably the biggest star on the roster from the time she joined the UFC?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

fatherdog posted:

I am genuinely baffled by anybody that thinks Miesha came off better than Ronda in that season.

Miesha could probably donate all of her money to charity, but she'd still end up coming across like an rear end in a top hat and her boyfriend is only part of it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Lyoto, how do you feel about being an object of sexual attraction for the SATV: YONBHFT UFC threads?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

It would be funny if a champ was taking late replacement fights and suddenly Doug The Assassin Burke v Ron The Deadly Assassin Morris would be a title fight.

That doesn't seem like it'd be such a close fight.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Congratulations to Tim Boetsch for the revolutionary "Don't block the BRH" strats.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

But only after a Coors Light. (Bud don't pay him nuthin)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't think there's any famous ones from where I live and gently caress if I'm claiming any of the lovely English fighters in the UFC currently and JT is claimed already.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Werdum makes his silly face and acts funny because he knows that's what's going to make him his money in the future.

Cain doesn't because he knows that making money on the future depends on him having as little physical movement as possible before the fight and then beating the ever living poo poo out of Werdum this weekend.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Some filthy PED abuser sneaked into Aldo's gym and peed in all of the test vials he keeps there and the sample was destroyed because of that. No worries guys, nothing shady happening.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I like seeing champions lose for whatever reason so I would kinda like to see Werdum win, but I'm more than okay to see Cain run roughshod over him.

I'd very much enjoy a close fight too though. I just want this fight to happen.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

DekeThornton posted:

It's a Bioware game, I'm sure Jesus of Arc can be a lesbian there is you want her to be.

Only after you fix her daddy issue.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There's a reason tattooists have big books of lots of examples of tattoos available in their store and that's because they're attractive and easy designs to do. Conor is the kind of dude who goes in one day and says gently caress it, that one will do.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Re: The "ripoff" from the model.
It's very clearly less thought through than his chest one.

e: Autocorrect :argh:
The ape is totally perfect for McGregor though.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jun 13, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Actually, do it more often so that fighters train for it and get better as a whole.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I saw him breathing heavy once or twice in the JDS rematches. Never had good cardio confirmed.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

His tattoo is probably even more racist than that dude with the swastika as well.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm reading /r/mma to get some of this poo poo straight from the tap and sure enough, there's people on there saying Cain wasn't one of the greatest heavies of all time already. Happy to see some things never change.

Also conspiracy theories about him being on EPO and having to can it now that the testing is getting strict.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Penne is the GOAT pasta. Joanna Champion is the best in all ways.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yes.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Who would have thought goons really come into their own when it comes to sucking dicks?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

23 year old man. just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.

I don't think Werdum gave up the first time and failed to achieve his goal and neither should you.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He'll be using the fightmetric punches landed counter in a Mighty Mouse fight for how many seconds he's gotta keep the little guy in there.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

DAS Super! posted:

If the comedy MMA gods are just he does.

The comedy MMA gods are truly just, which is why 'Reem finds new ways to get sparko often.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I like the high quality .gifs he brings out, that's pretty much it.

Well I also like his wikipedia page but that's different

Doesn't he just save them from that ZP dude on twitter despite this being the year 2015, age of the WebM?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

A butt scooting UFC champion will only endear him more to me.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The path to winning your next fight starts from the day you start training for it and Werdum did it 100% right and nailed everything in the fight too.

Cain hosed up and got messed up for it. There's no excuses in that. It's Cain's fault for thinking he didn't need much time to acclimatise so it's not like he can genuinely say "if I had 6 weeks instead of 2 though!" because he could have had 6 weeks. He could have had 12 if he'd wanted.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

First of all I'd like to thank my lord and saviour Jesus Christ for allowing me to post. All things are possible through him. Amen.

I don't have anything else to add to my lovely joke post, so I'm just putting this here again.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bean Fried posted:

This poll is from the UFC's website:

Holy poo poo, if the UFC feeds Paige VanZant to Joanna Raptor, I'm gonna be overwhelmed by the combination of tragedy and comedy.

I might give those three a chance if they all get a baseball bat and make it a 3 on 1.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It makes sense that this happened. I actually saw this fight being advertised on TV.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"Dana, the buildings on fire, get out there and pose in-front of it already".

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The UFC will no longer be corn to the core and I'm not sure I'm willing to accept this new reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'd probably eat them exclusively if I knew where to buy them locally and knew that all of my Corn Nuts: Corn to the Core™ proceeds would be reaching Mark Hunt specifically

• Locked thread