Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Nuns with Guns posted:

yeah I'll see if the normal game goes on sale for more but if not I'll grab that one since I've had to move computers like three times and apparently even loading up an imported save file in DS2 is enough to get you soft-banned

LOL. From actually care about PC hackers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Hey, Talisman is on Steam for 1.49 USD. Anyone happen to know if it's worth it? I've heard of it before, but don't remeber if that was in a positive or negative light.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Don't do it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Covok posted:

Hey, Talisman is on Steam for 1.49 USD. Anyone happen to know if it's worth it? I've heard of it before, but don't remeber if that was in a positive or negative light.

it's complete garbage in every way

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

but enough about my sex life

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Angrymog posted:

LOL. From actually care about PC hackers?

they try to but they don't really seem to understand that the entire point of hacking is figuring out how to circumvent whatever weak attempts at banning cheaters they put in place

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Covok posted:

I highly doubt it was positive

Queen Fiona
Jan 8, 2008

Of all evil I deem you capable: therefore I want the good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.

Fungah! posted:

but enough about my sex life

Have you even been reading this thread?

On less sexy topics, I tried to get on one of those Steam gift trains and got a bunch of bundle trash. :( I also got Talisman from Ning because, well, I like it even if it's terrible.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

just call me rap game No Seriously I Will Buy Anything If It's Under Two Dollars

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Hack the planet!!!

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Lord Frisk posted:

Hack the planet!!!

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

Lord Frisk posted:

Hack the planet!!!
can we not

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It's a really cute and comfy game.

You know, i think this is the first post of yours that i've actually enjoyed in any way. ♥

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ningyou posted:

You know, i think this is the first post of yours that i've actually enjoyed in any way. ♥

Unfortunately the opposite is untrue.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Ningyou posted:

can we not

Dec 26, 2012

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Ningyou posted:

can we not

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
I thought 2010s hackers looked more like, uh, Brown Moses and/or Julian Assange than these...strange, unkempt, people with thick sunglasses. Or Chinese/Turkish/US/DPRK/Russian/Libyan/Syrian/Saudi Arabian youth bypassing internet censorship?

Actually, you know what, let me join in on the 80s fun.

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gross

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Davin Valkri posted:

I thought 2010s hackers looked more like, uh, Brown Moses and/or Julian Assange than these...strange, unkempt, people with thick sunglasses. Or Chinese/Turkish/US/DPRK/Russian/Libyan/Syrian/Saudi Arabian youth bypassing internet censorship?

Actually, you know what, let me join in on the 80s fun.

This guy never hacked a Gibson.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
John Entwhistle's Ent-Whistle can control 2d4 Ents every round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

• Locked thread