Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Chinatown posted:

anal sex prevents pregnancies

also many 80s band reunions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
if you're poor, stop being poor, and you'll be rich.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If you're poor, buy 20 of the same pair of expensive sneakers. That way you're more likely to be murdered and reincarnate as a rich person.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

if youre about to do something stupid think "would an idiot do this", and if he would, dont do it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

drinking makes you cool and people will like you more

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
life hack, kill yourself

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
*zoomes into the thread in a tiny clown car (haha what!) and honks a horn on a nose.....and says "haha kill your self!" and then do a sick twisty on the way out (a stander by remarks: "that is one cool dude)

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Meet various gods and monsters by huffing glue.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

a starwar betamax posted:

*zoomes into the thread in a tiny clown car (haha what!) and honks a horn on a nose.....and says "haha kill your self!" and then do a sick twisty on the way out (a stander by remarks: "that is one cool dude)

lief hack for star war betamax: stop trying so hard

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

convert all your light bulbs to full spectrum uv for a healthy tan all year long

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
drink a bottle of antifreeze and squeeze your nuts as hard as you can until they rupture. when the cops come, tell them "ive heard of the nutcracker before, but this is ridiculous.!" then pass out and bleed to death as your organs shut down.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

dad gay. so what posted:

drink a bottle of antifreeze and squeeze your nuts as hard as you can until they rupture. when the cops come, tell them "ive heard of the nutcracker before, but this is ridiculous.!" then pass out and bleed to death as your organs shut down.

most of your posts are like this - painful death by poison.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Flo Cytometer posted:

most of your posts are like this - painful death by poison.

thats a good one flo cytometer, but moire like YOUR posts. and the oppisite of what you s aid is me. :smug:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

cut off all your fingers and toes and mail them to your mother. then she'll send you money!

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Chinatown posted:

anal sex prevents pregnancies

practice that pull out game with the ol' microwaved cantaloupe between the mattress trick lil nigga

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
try feeding a pet dog regularly and it will live for way longer

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
do everything really half-assed to gain more free time

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

dad gay. so what posted:

thats a good one flo cytometer, but moire like YOUR posts. and the oppisite of what you s aid is me. :smug:

o fuk imma come back n strangle u with fires i mean fries dammit lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

robbing a homeless person is really easy. a lot of them have mental illnesses and don't fight back. if they fight back you can scream for help and no one will believe the bums side of the story lol

don't mess with gypsies though, you will regret it. also, I have nothing against homeless persons

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Flo Cytometer posted:

also many 80s band reunions.

Wait, does anal sex prevent 80s band reunions, or do 80s band reunions also prevent pregnancy? Or both?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
if your rear end in a top hat is itchy and youre in bed just scratch it with a pair of old boxers or a sock on your floor

try to remember not to wear the sock or boxers again

E: until you wash it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

cant figure out if ur gay? just compromise and jerk it to trannies.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Have a really inflated sense of self-worth. An objective understanding of your strengths and weaknesses only holds you back.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you burn bridges just make sure to bury the hatchet

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Hoard garbage in case your iPhone fits in it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vin BioEthanol posted:

do everything really half-assed to gain more free time

unironically this tho

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Don't talk and stay very still to maximise your silence capital

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

need a hobby? start collecting cats!!!! you will have friends and no more rodent problems.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
all my kids have fetal alcohol syndrome

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

numberoneposter posted:

need a hobby? start collecting cats!!!! you will have friends and no more rodent problems.

i thought that was a star trek or lord of the rings joke at first

E: though theres no reason a person who had that mug wouldnt appreciate either of those things

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Don't cover your cats in paint.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

all my kids have >1000h played time on steam

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

all my kids have different fathers

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Emaciated child: father tonight will we life hack food that isn't in a box?
A father [sweating profusely]: Worry not my child, from now on, it's all hamburger, no helper

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Can someone post the good fast food hacks? I already carry a small bottle on a key ring that i fill with sriracha before leaving the house evry morning.

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Not sure if this counts as a "life hack" but I have this uncle who works for God and he said there is this secret code you can enter by stepping backwards once, then crouch, then stand up, then step forward one step, then to the right, to the right again, then left, and jump. Congrats, you are now living in no cops mode, you can commit whatever crimes you want and the cops can't touch you! I have tried this, it totally works! He said there are other codes too like extra health, unlimited ammo etc. but that's the only one he told me about. Use it responsibly!

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods
Get your mom to bring you hot pockets so you don't have to stop raiding!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

thathonkey posted:

Can someone post the good fast food hacks? I already carry a small bottle on a key ring that i fill with sriracha before leaving the house evry morning.

i refill my pepper and salt shakers with the small packets you get at burger king TOGETHER with every meal. Having free pepper available in infinite amount was a real gamechanger for me.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fredrik1 posted:

If you live in a country where it's illegal to carry a knife you can always carry a spoon.

This works really good, because it shows muggers that instead of cutting them, you'll just eat them.
My life hack is to save a bunch of money by never taking a girl out unless she's already agreed to marry me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

always carry emergency beef jerky in case you get really hungry and there is no five guys to be seen

• Locked thread