Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

thathonkey posted:

Can someone post the good fast food hacks? I already carry a small bottle on a key ring that i fill with sriracha before leaving the house evry morning.

If you don't take your foot off the accelerator when going through the drivethru you can get all the experience of driving past a cool menu and windows with employees without spending a dime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

life hax moar liek butt crax amirite

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods
Save money by shoplifting!

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

always carry emergency beef jerky in case you get really hungry and there is no five guys to be seen

in an emergency, you can cut off your skin and dry it in the sun instead. Also it tastes like slim jims

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

swampland posted:

If you don't take your foot off the accelerator when going through the drivethru you can get all the experience of driving past a cool menu and windows with employees without spending a dime

If you drive a musclecar and burn out in the drivethrough after you get your food, you'll be really popular.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

try feeding a pet dog regularly and it will live for way longer

Lol

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dad gay. so what posted:

drink a bottle of antifreeze and squeeze your nuts as hard as you can until they rupture. when the cops come, tell them "ive heard of the nutcracker before, but this is ridiculous.!" then pass out and bleed to death as your organs shut down.

you moving away from five guys burgers posts is like yakov smirnoff trying to do material unrelated to russia

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

The Cubelodyte posted:

Wait, does anal sex prevent 80s band reunions, or do 80s band reunions also prevent pregnancy? Or both?

the first if pop, the latter if new age

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
life hack: the something awful forum is a passable alternative to the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
stick a penis in a butt feels good man :smug:

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Wow, three pages of poo poo posts...GBS sucks now

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
queef out your period blood clots in the shower. save on tampons!

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
if you're not a cereal-milk drinker, try this one simple trick! the kids will LOVE it.

instead of pouring the milk down the drain, empty it into an icecube tray. when partially frozen, add tooth picks. allow to freeze fully.

now you have creamy smoothie popsicles for a fraction of the price, and no mess! WALLA!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
life hack: take tons of anti depressants and spend most of your free time sleeping. it is like jumping ahead in time!

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
If you commute a lot keep a plastic bag in yr car for yr garbage (:

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
you can find good food FOR FREE in dumpsters near grocery stores!

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
If you are gay grow a goatee and ppl will know just by looking at you

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
If you pop all your pills just declare the time until the next refill "designated sober time"

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Neukoln19 posted:

If you pop all your pills just declare the time until the next refill "designated sober time"

Many Wal-Marts have drive-thru pharmacies.

memento mori
May 4, 2008
drink daily to forget about the crushing despair

memento mori
May 4, 2008
You want a really SICK life hack? just lay in the bath tub next time you have diarrhea and let the poo poo flow out of you for the day. You'll only have to wipe your rear end once so you won't be all sore.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

memento mori posted:

You want a really SICK life hack? just lay in the bath tub next time you have diarrhea and let the poo poo flow out of you for the day. You'll only have to wipe your rear end once so you won't be all sore.

Remember to remove the cover.

memento mori
May 4, 2008
For real though I've been constipated a couple times in my life. the first time I did take a laxative which was effective and it totally sucked. Now what I do is just gorge myself on spicy food and let the delicious curries take care of it. YOU'RE WELCOME

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

you moving away from five guys burgers posts is like yakov smirnoff trying to do material unrelated to russia

i just post about my adventrures :shrug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

"now"

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
eat clumps of ur own hair to scrub ur tummy and intestines free of toxins

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
instead of throwing ur biodegradable trash away, toss it on ur garden. it will slowly turn to soil, plus make ur yard look super lovely and covered in litter

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
next time u j/o, try cuming in ur own mouth. this will quickly replenish ur lost proteins and give u a much needed energy boost

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

lifehack: make a shitpost complaining about shitposts

also, be a stupid rear end in a top hat

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
keep a bottle of ipecac wherever you go in case you ever run into a chick who is into roman showers

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

spit on your toilet paper before you wipe

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If you enjoy bananas, try them without the wrapper! yum

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Like movies, but sick of paying $$$ to watch them?

Use Google to search for "watch ______ online free" and thank me later :cool:

E: to clarify, replace _______ with the title of the movie you wanna watch

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

dad gay. so what posted:

drink a bottle of antifreeze ......

Actually, this is how you avoid the harmful effects of a freeze ray, as demonstrated by Hulk Hogan in the documentary 'Suburban Commando'

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Max Hammer posted:

Actually, this is how you avoid the harmful effects of a freeze ray, as demonstrated by Hulk Hogan in the documentary 'Suburban Commando'

how long have you been waiting for this conversation

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Be a true HACKER with this one trick, dump that cable/dsl and get a 56K dual band ISDN T-1 line installed.

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

Affe mk2 posted:

how long have you been waiting for this conversation

A very long time. I cannot express the excitement I felt when I saw the right pieces coming together for this exact comment. I can now die a happy man.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Mad Monk posted:

Be a true HACKER with this one trick, dump that cable/dsl and get a 56K dual band ISDN T-1 line installed.

Two PRIs is normal for ISDN, you dumbbutt.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

fyodor posted:

lief hack for star war betamax: stop trying so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Here's one for ya: bee yourself (and there's a picture of a bee)

• Locked thread