Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
matt lauer was interviewing tracy morgan about the crash. tracy starts crying and matt lauer whispers "its okay baby"

57 seconds in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cET-p9LhzHo

mommy can you open my milk
i'm not your mommy ralph, i'm miss hoover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
how many times have you jerked off to naked pictures of larry zonka?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Tracy Jordan is king. Leave him alone!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I really hate tracy morgan so i dont really fee lbad that he got hit by a truck and will hopefully never do "comedy" again

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Nooner posted:

I really hate tracy morgan so i dont really fee lbad that he got hit by a truck and will hopefully never do "comedy" again

its ok baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Riptor posted:

its ok baby

sorry, i know it is bad and wrong to be happy about someone being hurt but i cant help it he was just so painfully unfunny ):

• Locked thread