Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

https://d.maxfile.ro/ouikkbbhkc.webm

Here is ZA WAURDO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Darko posted:

I can't remember Poli being in this fight at ALL. What does he do in the Dio fight?

I barely remember anything about this fight outside of the anime adding them tossing ships at each other, steamrollers, and Jotaro's finger twitching.

He Stab's DIO through his head right?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Was Araki pressured to bring Joseph back like Avdol?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Did the episode today skip over Jotaro meeting Josuke's mom, or is that the next Chapter?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Did Jojo influence Yu Yu Hakusho in anyway? I'm curious

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So is echos vague enough to not warrent change ?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Surprised Araki has never made a Danzig or lynyrd skynyrd related stand, unless one flew past me.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I am finally get to read part 8.

Gappy is v good.
Rock Penis conversation
Soft & Wet seems like it can be abused.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Am I allowed to like Joshuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I really like Nut King Call and King Nothings designs.