Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I can't believe they made kakyoins childhood flashback even more of an obvious deathflag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

Well. Jotaro could only do it for like 1-2 seconds at that point. DIO has 5 seconds now, and then he goes super saiyan and it jumps to 9, which is enough to beat pretty much anyone else in JoJos unless they can move during the time stops like Jotaro

No he was already SSJ hence the gold glow. He went USSJ when he drank Joseph.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Joseph probably somehow lived through the universe restart because he was by the rope section of the hardware store.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Would you take dio as a lawyer?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

This is worse than fantasy booking in Punchsport Pagoda.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Aurain posted:

My nam is new vento aureo update (u don't need to remember)

Is man in the mirror the only stand name that actually explains what it does?

e: Diver down doesn't count

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I forgot the road roller doesn't even loving explode. Why do you people prefer it over the tanker truck?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

You'r'e all missing the point as the capcom game had no trouble making the road roller explode.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh my god who the gently caress cares if the goddamn thing explodes or not, shut the gently caress up.

I don't see how comparing the ova to the anime isn't a legitimate line of discussion, friend.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

On one hand the ova has garbage character design.

On the other hand atleast it had credit music for the ending https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JK9TA3WdAI.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Rohan will be behind everything.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Race Realists posted:

only thing now is what 2011 song would be a good ending for the anime

you do realize roundabout wasn't made till after 1938 right

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Bruno can't be a Zeppeli. He didn't die when he was killed. :colbert:

Yeah he did that was the point.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Joseph should sound like a chav.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I like however glosses over the fact Annasui used Diver Down to murder his girlfriend.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

thread, reading is fun and can take you farther than any Nintendo 64, please do it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is anyone ever going to talk about the fact that when diavolo uses king crimson there's thousands of people dying in plane and car accidents

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Race Realists posted:

surfin on linkedin and suddenly

:stare:

EDIT:

haha holy poo poo

Someone with a linkedin account needs to post screencaps of the full profile.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

minoru suzuki posted:

way too many random battles imo with not really a whole ton of exploration

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Beef Chief posted:

It's gonna bug me forever that I can't figure out who Zeppeli is. His voice is the only one I can't pin to a name. Among other things the "Hey, Baby!" line is kept but localized to "Hey, Bambina!" and Diskin did a pretty good job with "CAESAAAAAAARRRRRRR" There seems to be quite of a but splicing other languages into the dialogue that Polnareff had in the Viz translation, except it's not as frequent and the lines are still really easy phrases.

its steve blum

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

oh godddddddd

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

just let kyoani do a dio slice of life

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Moltrey posted:

Get this.....The Wire....but with Stands

someone draw bunk as abdul right now

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

setafd posted:

although on that note, I hated that DIO's sons were just a bunch of losers. but maybe that's the point, DIO was a big loser with big ambition

he was more successful than you

Waffleman_ posted:

Fury Road has the same menu. People just don't care about home media anymore.

you gotta be making GBS threads me

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Baal posted:

I don't care what the menu looks like. It could be a blank screen that says "Muscle Ghost Anime" and I still would not care because it's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

but then how would you play the episodes

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wham was literally just ken-oh

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

We know, it was posted like two days ago.

Get your head in the game, Vos!

nonsense we'd still be talking about it in that case

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

SkeletonHero posted:

Pretty sure Survivor's user doesn't have any control over it, which is why DIO considered it the most useless Stand he'd ever seen.

He considered it useless because it didn't actually make people agressive towards eachother it only amplified pre-existing aggression.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i cant believe the mark of dio's dignity will forever scar our dna

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the ed should be holy diver

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Serperoth posted:

So, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, well-known kind-hearted muscle-man, posted a picture of his dog, Hobbs, on Facebook yesterday.

I know the obvious thought to make is what if the rock played abdul

but imagine how amazing he'd be as jotaro

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Baal posted:

What if

no

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

:stare:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

"My sister was killed by a man named E.A. Sports."

"Behold my power, Challenge Everything."

i love you

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Prison Warden posted:

Yeah, Polnareff only hindered Jotaro against Dio. And I dunno, I kinda got the impression that it was experiencing stopped time that made Star Platinum realise its own power? So Jotaro would probably be able to fight Dio regardless.

it's better in the ova because he actually distracts dio.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Baal posted:

Toriko appeals to women more than JoJo does

nobody cares about toriko

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

So what's the deal with the Viz release of phantom blood and battle tendency? Are those straight translations of the Jojonium volumes? Is it true they're not doing the ones for stardust crusaders?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

The SC Jojoniums are in the air, who knows if they're going to bother since they already released SC in its entirety. .

That doesn't seem like an issue since they do omnibuses of dragon ball(along with other series) despite having all the volumes already available for sale.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Baal posted:

Other than Kira has a small dick

you cant assume that!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

actually someone will just shoot damo with a gun