Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
i feel like slogging my way through part 5 again, which one is the halfway decent translation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

ChaosArgate posted:

JoJo's colored adventure. I think they're doing it with B&W scans too so you don't have to read it in color if you don't want to. They're not done yet though.

thanks

Hopefully we get an official translation or an anime at some point

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

RatHat posted:

This is too silly, even for Jojo.

:allears:

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Kurtofan posted:

Oh I meant Dio's insult. In the French version he called her a "bouseuse", something like hick or hillbilly, country people.

He calls her a country girl iirc

edit:

terrified of my bathroom fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 5, 2015

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Aurora posted:

It's already SPTW in Part 4.

I'm pretty sure Araki's artstyle is what changed, not Star Platinum. Jotaro looks a lot prettier and less cylinderhead in Part 6.

A hilarious side effect of Arakis changing style is that Jotoro looks markedly younger in every arc despite aging 25 years between part 3 and part 6

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Just read part 4 like 5 times in a row instead cause its the best

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

CJ posted:

The only part i didn't like from Part 4 was the invisible baby. It was both pointless and not very fun, from what i remember they just found the baby then got it some diapers and that was it. If they did more with it it wasn't very memorable. Superfly was cool because having a radio tower with the special ability of not letting the last person leave is funny.

The baby is pretty much the big turn around in Josuke and Joseph's relationship.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Every Joestar is a dork, it runs in the family

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Aurain posted:

Stacked or Side by Side is the JoJo question to end them all.

Maybe they're in a triangular prism shape

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

I was literally just about to post this, I hope that person isn't a manga reader and just used it as a phrase :allears:

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Aurain posted:

JoJolion 44 photo. The big reveal.
http://i.imgur.com/lZlLEbp.jpg

Linked so you can choose to look at your leisure.

Ah so now we have Jo2uke and Josuk3

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
The shrinking enemies is one of the best parts of part 4 tbh

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Totally, insofar as it's cool if you like Stone Ocean, but I think it made it clear that Araki needed some time to rethink what he wanted to do. SBR is a great because Stands are less a thing onto themselves and more a compliment to a person's natural abilities, and I hope JoJolion doesn't stray too far from it.

One of my favourite things about SBR is there is only one, incredibly brutal ORAORAORA smackdown and basically the entire storyline is leading up to it.

SBR is really good you guys

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
I feel like we're super close to things coming to a head and figuring out whats actually happening. drat you araki and your monthly update schedule :argh:

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

dogsicle posted:

1. mountain tim
1. hot pants
3. blackmore
4. johnny
5. soundman

i've aired my dirty laundry

No gyro
No Ringo Roadagain

Literally the worst taste in sbr boyfriends I've ever seen

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

dogsicle posted:

Ringo's facial hair is horrendous, sorry

mods??????

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
pucci would make an okay boyfriend but hes nowhere near the level of the SBR boyfriends

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Meme Emulator posted:

1. Jolyne (Only when shes mindwiped)
2. The lady with the huge rack on Swindlers Street
3. Josukes Mom
4. The girl Hol Horse dumped
5. Melone

Literally the worst opinions in the thread

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Stink Terios posted:

A bit late, but True Man's World is one of my least favorite chapters and Ringo is an rear end in a top hat.

This is not the wrongest Jojo opinion, is it? :ohdear:

literally irredeemable

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

hoobajoo posted:

Oku is definitely my pick for Best Brojo, he's great, and a lot smarter than people give him credit for.

oku was literally too dumb to die

i love him but good lord he should never be in the same sentence as "smart" without a not added in before it

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Part 5 is good but it's not exceptional. I'd probably rate it near part 3? Giornio really brings down what could otherwise be a really great arc.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

TheKingofSprings posted:

Hayato is the best and if you disrespect him you might be the worst

hayato is a gross creepy boy and part 4 should have ended with him getting exploded by kosaku and then kira and shinobu living happily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Stallion Cabana posted:

I mean Kira would still be happy after that point.

I mean, Shinobu would probably love him and support him and indulge his kinks anyway, since she's head over heels for him. Kira also has some feelings for her too I think? And it would let him live out his quiet, happy days.