Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Don't forget these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

NickRoweFillea posted:

link me to these posts

Here's an entire thread.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Nystral posted:

Even better it's the Hogwarts express between the two Harry Potter areas of the park. Not even a real train

We just need Hogwarts

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Muddy Burphy posted:

Did you know that Dave Lagana wrote an episode of Friends.

Was it the one with Tank Abbott in it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Did you know that TNA is still selling tickets for their wrestle cruise?

quote:

Coastal Chaos Cruise

Coming this December……
TNA Wrestling presents
Coastal Chaos Cruise: The Ultimate Fan Xpedition
"Brawl Aboard!"

Pricing:
Interior Cabin - $379 per person (based on double occupancy)
Ocean View Cabin - $479 per person (based on double occupancy)
Additional Passenger - $359 for 3rd or 4th passenger per cabin
(Maximum of 4 passengers per cabin)

Includes:
- 3-night cruise beginning on Thursday, December 8 departing from Port Canaveral, FL
- All meals onboard*
- VIP Cocktail Reception
- Breakfast Meet & Greet
- "Splash Bash" Beach Party including an evening pass to Breezes Bahamas that includes food, drinks (including alcohol), and entertainment from 6pm to 2am Friday night
- VIP Early Access to TNA Final Resolution PPV in Orlando, FL
- VIP Early Access to iMPACT! TV Tapings on December 12 & 13 in Orlando, FL
- and more!

TNA Stars that will set sail:
Mr. Anderson,Fortune ("The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, Beer Money and Kazarian),TNA Knockout Velvet Sky, "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett & Karen Jarrett, X Division Star Chris Sabin ….Plus more names to be announced

This 3 day cruise will be hosted by none other than Jeremy Borash!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

corn in the bible posted:

Who will give Vince Russo jobs under the table if not TNA?

Global Force Wrestling

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

bobkatt013 posted:

Who will be the last person on the titanic? I do not however think that they will discover they are dead the same way ecw did - see Paul Heyman on Raw.

Dixie in the middle of the ring in an empty venue, wrestling an invisible Kurt Angle for the World Championship.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

rovert posted:

TNA has moved Angle/EC3 a match they've build for forever to an episode of Impact because they were worried TV tapings would give away the Slammiversary PPV result as due to a scheduling gently caress up they have tape post Slammiversary TV a few days before Slammiversary.

But just imagine the rating it'll pop on TV, this will be just the thing to stop their death spiral!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Is Bob Ryder really into Homestuck or something?

When his leg heals I fully expect Jeff Hardy to come back with a Gamzee gimmick.

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jun 18, 2015

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

I heard that TNA is bringing in Maya Inca Boy and Brickowski. Anyone got info on how they will be used?

Pretty well if TNA is running the rumored Brawl 4 All PPV.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Gotta get plenty of footage in the can for Dixie's new reality show somehow.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

So this is how TNA finally dies, somehow both dumber and funnier than WCW ever could have hoped to be.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'm not going to Slammiversary. Who the gently caress is left for them to even have?

The corpse of Kurt Angle doing a shooting star press off of a cage.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

HulkaMatt posted:

a foam pit you can't climb out of

At the bottom of the pit, ninjas.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

We just need Big Poppa Pump

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jarrettmania's runnin' wild, slapnuts!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Why is everything always so wonderful

but yeah this is obviously fake :smith:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

He figures he can leverage TNA's deal with DA to get his GFW stuff on the air. It's possible that DA would be more open to a renewal of the contract if they agree to combine the two or something like that.

If starting GFW was all part of a long con to oust Dixie and get back control of TNA when they really started to die, then Double J deserves to win the Wrestling Observer promoter of the year award.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mercury Crusader posted:

That's not true, he came back to squash Heath Slater because it was the cool thing for (semi)retired wrestlers to do at the time.

And of all the wrestlers they brought back for that Heidenreich wasn't one of them :smith:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Delsaber posted:

Don't worry, Bob Ryder has sold monorails to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and by gum it put them on the map!

We just need Conan O'Brien

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jun 28, 2015

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DynamiteKidd posted:

Gee I wonder what Kurt will do to combat that muscle atrophy while he's rehabbing from surgery

What kind of medication could possibly allow him to rapidly regain muscle mass

EDIT: also it is the most Kurt Angle thing I have ever heard to have a tumor and keep working for a year. And only stop working because of the effect it's had on his musculature.

Can steroid abuse cause cancer? Because if so then Angle's time in TNA having been a cancer feedback loop is the saddest and most appropriate thing ever.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Is there a definitive list of who TNA is going to have left on their roster after Slammiversary?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Edge & Christian posted:

People who haven't seemingly left/been written off/aren't injured as of the latest round of tapings:
Abyss
Bobby Roode(?)
Bram
Chris Melendez
Crazzy Steve
Davey/Eddie
Drew Galloway
Eli Drake
Eric Young
Ethan Carter III
Hernandez
Jessie Godderz
Kenny King
Khoya
Lashley(?)
Mandrews
Manik
Matt Hardy
Mister Anderson
MVP
Robbie E
Rockstar Spud
Tyrus

Literally not enough to hold a Royal Rumble.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Fauxhawk Express posted:

but what about a reverse battle royal?

Combine this with the King of The Mountain Match and I think we can finally make the Hole in the Ring Match official.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

flashy_mcflash posted:

On the day of the ppv no less. You'd think he'd have literally anything else more important to do.

What if he's been fired and is trying to pretend that he still works for TNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

BrigadierSensible posted:

This has been explained in more detail above, but the stuff about Hernandez not speaking Spanish was also evident when TNA sent him to Mexico, (I forget if it was AAA or CMLL), on some cross promotional thing coz he was their 'mexican' star. Due to the language issues, and other stuff, CMLL or AAA put him in their heel stable of evil foreigners.

Hernandez returned to TNA having learned nothing in the ring, helped with no cross promotional stuff, and did nothing for either company.

I think it's telling in the quote above that Hernandez has "an ego the size of the moon" despite not being able to do basic moves (or his goddamn finisher!) without nearly killing someone

I had to look it up, but the dude is 42 and has been in the business for nearly twenty years at this point. What the hell :psyduck:

• Locked thread