Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Oh ESPN announcers. They just got done saying Puig wasn't going to be fast because of hamstrings blah blah blah not a threat at first blah blah blah...

He ran from first to home on a base hit.

Edit: a double, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Am I seeing the Marlins Man to the upper left of the catcher? What a dong.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

RodShaft posted:

Oh ESPN announcers. They just got done saying Puig wasn't going to be fast because of hamstrings blah blah blah not a threat at first blah blah blah...

He ran from first to home on a base hit.

Edit: a double, but still.

It is unhealthy for humans to be exposed to ESPN baseball commentary.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
ESPN announcers were complaining about the death of the stolen base, and bemoaning how much more effective it makes a team while the two best teams in the National League are playing and don't give any fucks about steals. Just ignore them.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

That's the truth. If I ever complain about the cardinals TV announcers(of whom I'm not a fan), just remind me I could have to watch it on ESPN.

Cards have the greatest radio team hands down though.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

RodShaft posted:

That's the truth. If I ever complain about the cardinals TV announcers(of whom I'm not a fan), just remind me I could have to watch it on ESPN.

Cards have the greatest radio team hands down though.

would you say it's the best radio announcing team in baseball?

I bet a Cardinals call-in show is indistinguishable from some Christian talk station except you can just change every mention of Jesus to Molina.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Peralta is awesome. such a great signing.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tigers didn't even offer him arbitration, good job Dave D. :ughh:

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
the fighting over the bat was embarrassing, and security took it away

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Does Puig's glove have MVP written on it? What a loving tool.

Jhonny :cool:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Goofy Mark!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Mike_V posted:

Goofy Mark!

I'm glad this is catching on. He is goofy as gently caress.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

the cards sure do like to line into double plays this season lol

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Gorgeous Bourjos!

I like this version of Rosie

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
... and the good guys take the series.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I'm glad this is catching on. He is goofy as gently caress.

He's no Hunter Pence despite having the same haircut.

I'll bet Reynolds plays lovely games on twitch and only hits a ball twice instead of thrice on the same swing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!
The cards were in LA for four days, and the only game I was able to get to was the one where they got one-hit by Kershaw.

But watching Kershaw pitch is a pleasure in itself. Plus the fans running into the field.

• Locked thread