Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if you play games on your phone your not a True Gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mario texts Luigi all the time he's like "whats up my nigga" which is pretty funny because Mario is too old to say stuff like that lol what good buds

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

JebanyPedal posted:

Mario texts Luigi all the time he's like "whats up my nigga" which is pretty funny because Mario is too old to say stuff like that lol what good buds

lol

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I'm hella upset son

you hosed up

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Super Omarion

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Haha wtfff

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I play games occasionally but anyone who bases their entire being around the 'culture' of 'being a gamer' is a mentally ill pos urself included op

you most of all

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

JebanyPedal posted:

I found out that fool is actually 26 years old.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
as an avid video gamer player and person who spent ten dollars to post on a webforum, it is my duty to mock people who play mobile games, gamers, feminists, PUAs, and a bunch of other losers who are actually better than me in every way

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
honestly its insane how big the boobs are getting in videogames and I feel like my voice is being silenced by all the white game developers.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Jynx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

bloodsacrifice posted:

honestly its insane how big the boobs are getting in videogames and I feel like my voice is being silenced by all the white game developers.

Needs more :tutbutt:

• Locked thread