Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

gnarlyhotep posted:

Listen Gunky, if you want to pleasure yourself with corn while thinking about Ralp, that's fine. But don't post about it here. Thanks.

oh, so you can write long off-topic rambling diatribes about your sexual proclivities in this thread but we can't?!? typical mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i like the new system of top rated threads being the ones nobody reads, and all the good threads being in the gas chamber - that way you know where to find stuff (dewey decimal system)

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I think the best thread is, and has been for a while, is the Doobie's Doghouse thread. Just my $0.02

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i also choose gnarly's special gift as my reward

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I choose the gift of a forum that is more accepting towards the teachings of Mohammed (PBUH)

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

remember that cool font

man, that font :allears:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Business Gorillas posted:

I choose the gift of a forum that is more accepting towards the teachings of Mohammed (PBUH)

Inshallah

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Gilganixon posted:

well shucks. That head corporate junk sounds nice but I'm going to have to go with the gnarly's secret special winning gift

Pick posted:

Hooray! I choose Gnarly's special gift :horse:.

While I don't like to give anyone's thought process a giddy-up...

extra stout posted:

i will now think hard about which prize i want

..I think we might be waiting on you here, dude, before we get to find out what Gnarly's secret gift prize is. No rush! Just sayin'! :D

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
please stop posting dude

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax
Yes, Putty. I should leave room for more of your imaginative and enthralling posts that aren't just a waste of space, right?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i made my decision
please give top rated forum user 'extra stout' this very cool avatar

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

YeahSo! posted:

Yes, Putty. I should leave room for more of your imaginative and enthralling posts that aren't just a waste of space, right?

yes

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

extra stout posted:

i made my decision
please give top rated forum user 'extra stout' this very cool avatar

Cool, Extra Stout.. thanks for coming to a decision! :D

Hmmm.. you might have a bit of a problem with that avatar though (although, since it's a comp win, they might let you get away with it.. have to wait see what Gnarly says), since it's a fair bit over-size. The limits here are 150x150 and 100kb. That av is 152x200 and over 315kb. Just letting you know.. so you're prepared for any upcoming disappointment just in case.

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

YeahSo! posted:

Cool, Extra Stout.. thanks for coming to a decision! :D

Hmmm.. you might have a bit of a problem with that avatar though (although, since it's a comp win, they might let you get away with it.. have to wait see what Gnarly says), since it's a fair bit over-size. The limits here are 150x150 and 100kb. That av is 152x200 and over 315kb. Just letting you know.. so you're prepared for any upcoming disappointment just in case.

it is actually common practice for top gbs posters to have bigger avs, see famed user 'a starwar betamax' for example

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gently caress the ROW posted:

i like the new system of top rated threads being the ones nobody reads, and all the good threads being in the gas chamber - that way you know where to find stuff (dewey decimal system)

but 16 votes!

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

extra stout posted:

it is actually common practice for top gbs posters to have bigger avs, see famed user 'a starwar betamax' for example

It's not so much the size dimensions that's the problem, more the kb amount. I'm pretty sure SWBM's wouldn't be over 300+kb. If everyone has oversize avatars like that the pages are gonna take forever to load.. especially for people on phones.

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Darth123123 posted:

but 16 votes!

LoL Dart. :D

Yes, he's a "top GBS poster" based on a mere 17 votes. But let's not diminish his achievement.. mainly because it's not too late for him to crack the shits like a li'l girl and give me (or someone else *looks at you*) three days in the sin bin as his prize. =)

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
updated to now be a mere 196 kb,

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Darth123123 posted:

but 16 votes!

*game show voice* Come on down!!!!! 16 votes here folks!!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gently caress the ROW posted:

There's nothing new about it. It's which threads get voted highest, same as always. Since the winners have chosen prizes I'll have them announced later today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
The Prizes

Gilganixon gets the third in the set of my gf's hand-crafted plushies :v:

extra stout gets his requested kick-rear end Aragorn avatar :black101:

Pick gets a little lion cub figurine :)

I hope the winners enjoy their prizes. Tune in again for this month's contest where we will have more winners, more complaining about stupid poo poo, and as always, more prizes!

• Locked thread