Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

OldTennisCourt posted:

How is Austin physically, could he wrestle a good match with Brock?

His knees and neck are being held together with bubble gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It seems that Heyman just worked a work into a shoot.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I mean if Austin's body could still go then we probably would've seen that Punk match years ago. I don't see Vince letting him get in the ring with Brock.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

StarkRavingMad posted:

He's strong enough, but his neck and legs would probably explode if he got suplexed a bunch of times. Likely why he was smart enough to say "Texas death match" -- like a hardcore match with a lot of props and maybe some blood where he wouldn't have to get dropped on his head.

A Texas death match is just a last man standing match where you have to pin the guy to start the count.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Luigi Thirty posted:

A Texas death match is just a last man standing match where you have to pin the guy to start the count.

Yeah, I know what it is, but it's also (at least typically) no DQ like a Last Man Standing and could at least be something like I described. More gimmicks, less real bumps. It'll never happen either way.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
that jet fuel sign said "Krispin Wah can't melt steel beams"

But say that out loud and the sign is that much funnier

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Just caught the end of the podcast, Austin suddenly just snapping into the Stone Cold character and giving Heyman that dead-eyed stare while just effortlessly improvising a promo was loving incredible.

Also that Steiners/Samoan Swat Team road-war story was amazing.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Just caught the end of the podcast, Austin suddenly just snapping into the Stone Cold character and giving Heyman that dead-eyed stare while just effortlessly improvising a promo was loving incredible.

Also that Steiners/Samoan Swat Team road-war story was amazing.

Is there anywhere I can catch a repeat?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's up in the "Originals" section of the Network

If you don't have the Network just wait till morning, someone will have it ripped to Youtube by then

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It might also go up on Austin's podcast feed, though watching a video of it will be the better experience.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Humphrey Vasel posted:

It might also go up on Austin's podcast feed, though watching a video of it will be the better experience.

You really need to see how Austin was selling the awkwardness towards the end. I don't think that'd come across with just audio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

flashy_mcflash posted:

You really need to see how Austin was selling the awkwardness towards the end. I don't think that'd come across with just audio.

Plus seeing Heyman legit sweating was pretty great.

• Locked thread