Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Let's go Cena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
WEEEEEEEEEEELLLL

WELL IT'S THE BIG SHOW

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Time to reach up and grab that brass ring Wade!

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Wade might be the most baffling case of a great worker being unfairly buried and no one knows why

He had the audacity of suffering injuries and visa issues that weren't his fault in the slightest. And the WWE is led by an old man who gets angry at his own sneezes.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

All I know is for once nobody could deny Reigns got cheered because "oh dead crowd" or "oh bad crowd" "oh SD spoilers always say that" or "oh SD always gets piped in crowds" and it's loving beautiful :DDDDDD

It's clearly just the sizeable Samoan community of San Antonio, Texas.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
I can't wait to see what whacky photoshops John Cena has been cooking up these last 24 hours, maybe he'll share them with us tonight??

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Those Preston genes are finally kicking in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
I don't know guys, I think he has Rybacks number here. How could Ryback possibly lift Big Show up, he's just too big..

• Locked thread