Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
try it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
ok brb

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm suspicious

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I hope you die and never come back OP

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Windows 98 posted:

I hope you die and never come back OP
sucks that you didnt quicksave before grabbing that shovel :owned:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
What if I had a system crash and my saves are corrupted?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Groundhog Day was a documentary and the events filmed happened in real time.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
Not me dude I only play Ironman

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Wicker Man posted:

What if I had a system crash and my saves are corrupted?

this only happens if there is some kind of anomaly or split ie donnie darko or else you should be ok

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
actually ywhen you die (physically) your body literally dies like a wilting plant and if you are unfortunate to still be concious you feel everything "go down the tubes" and you are a sinking weight of undescribable mass that is pulling you into oblivion. i would imagine the spiritual "light" part of our being trancends to heaven (in my case) or in yours, endless damnation and gnashing of teeth while you writhe in eternal agaony. that is what i read anyway. who cares. you will hate yours though im pretty sure/

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

dad gay. so what posted:

actually ywhen you die (physically) your body literally dies like a wilting plant and if you are unfortunate to still be concious you feel everything "go down the tubes" and you are a sinking weight of undescribable mass that is pulling you into oblivion. i would imagine the spiritual "light" part of our being trancends to heaven (in my case) or in yours, endless damnation and gnashing of teeth while you writhe in eternal agaony. that is what i read anyway. who cares. you will hate yours though im pretty sure/

source?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

my recent death(s)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol when you die you poop yourself. Also if Burroughs is to be believed if you get hung you pop a wicked boner and shoot c*m

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

dad gay. so what posted:

my recent death(s)

ah condolences

guys im not actually sure about all this and i dont want to lead anyone astray here to do anything harmful so make sure to back up your saves

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Lol when you die you poop yourself. Also if Burroughs is to be believed if you get hung you pop a wicked boner and shoot c*m

i didnt die my heart just stopped you fucing human being

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I gnash my teeth a lot as it is...

Does... does mean I'm damned :ohdear: ?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

I gnash my teeth a lot as it is...

Does... does mean I'm damned :ohdear: ?

probably but who cares, no one really gives a poo poo!! :)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait, so if i kill myself i dont escape from the oppressive burden of existing? lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Nooner posted:

this happens when i die in dr. mario

• Locked thread