Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fictional_last_words_in_video_games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What?! How could he have overloaded my circuits?! Arrrggghhh...
Who: Violen
Source: Mega Man X2
Notes: Character explodes after these last lines.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My path ends here. But yours lies beyond this. Draw strenght from each other and follow your heart... It will never fail you. Now go... go... GO!
Who: Ignitus
Source: The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
Note: With the dark power of the belt of fire overwhelming him, Ignitus said these words before, with the last ounce of his strength, throwing Spyro and Cynder through the Belt of Fire safely to the other side, sacrificing himself. He reappears in a pos-credit scene as the new chronicler.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is the best Wikipedia article I've ever seen in my life

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It can't be!!! Impossible!!! I... No... How could I... And to this filthy little pair! HOW COULD I LOSE?????
Who: Cackletta
Source: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Notes: Character is a spirit possessing Bowser. When the Mario Brothers defeat her soul and are spat out by Bowletta, she lies defeated and says these lines, before Cackletta's spirit appears and dissolves into nothing.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

For God's sake, open the silo doors! They're coming for us, it's our only way out! (pause as the security guard is eaten) Oh, my GOD, WE'RE DOOMED!
Who: Unnamed scientist
Source: Half-Life
Note: Character is obviously in a state of panic as he screams the first line. He scrambles to and begins to pound on the window of a security station, the guard of which is subsequently dragged into an air vent by a monster. Upon seeing this, the character screams the latter line and sprints head-first into a corridor filled with laser tripmines.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

And by the way, women are all the same!
Who: Benjamin Keane
Source: Killer7
Note: Said before shooting himself in the head when playing Russian Roulette with Garcia.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
The House of the Dead: Overkill

"Then I can die happy. Goodbye, boys."
Who: Warden Clement Darling
Note: Character says this as he climbs into the mutated womb of his dead mother.

"Oh Jasper. Will I have my arm in Heaven? Will I still be able to do that thing you like me to do..."
Who: Candi Stryper
Note: Character dies from blood loss after Meat Katie's giant meat cleaver slices off her right forearm. Candi only appeared in the Extended Cut version of the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ahhhaahh! I'm burning! Aaargh!! Nooooo!!!
Who: Rasputin "Rocky" Kuznetskov
Source: True Crime: Streets of LA
Note: Character dies in alternate endings. The first line is said when he is shot in the back in the average ending. The second line is said when he is burned to death from the plane crash.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Givin posted:

The House of the Dead: Overkill

"Then I can die happy. Goodbye, boys."
Who: Warden Clement Darling
Note: Character says this as he climbs into the mutated womb of his dead mother.

"Oh Jasper. Will I have my arm in Heaven? Will I still be able to do that thing you like me to do..."
Note: Character dies from blood loss after Meat Katie's giant meat cleaver slices off her right forearm. Candi only appeared in the Extended Cut version of the game.

That game is really good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The path you walk on has no end. Each step you take is paved with the corpses of your enemies. Their souls will haunt you forever. You shall have no peace. Hear me, Snake! My spirit will be watching you!
Who: Vulcan Raven
Note: Said before he disappears, seemingly consumed by his ravens.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah! posted:

And by the way, women are all the same!
Who: Benjamin Keane
Source: Killer7
Note: Said before shooting himself in the head when playing Russian Roulette with Garcia.

It's Garcian god drat you wikipedia

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

It's Garcian god drat you wikipedia

You have a keyboard, feel free to contribute to Wikiquote, the internet's premier crowd-sourced encyclopedia of quotations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

don't read this whole thing but lol

You won't hurt me when you're dead!
Who: Dr. Ludger Brink
Source: The Dig
Notes: In an attempt to follow a Cocytan ghost through the hole in the ground of the dais, Commander Boston Low hands the shovel to Brink after digging a bit and finding that the ground may be unstable. Brink plows through the sand, unaware that the ground is completely hollow and inadvertently revealing an entrance to the nexus. As he falls through he says this first line, and Low tries reaching for him, but it is too late, as Brink falls down to the ground and is killed on impact. Later, Low revives him with the life crystal, whose demonic power possesses his entire body, and Brink eventually builds a life crystal machine in the Tomb Spire and steals all the life crystals from Low after he and Maggie Robbins have found a missing part for the Eye generator in the Cathedral Spire. After Low cleverly "wrecks" the crystal machine with the eye part, Brink gets infuriated and, despite Low's attempts to calm him down, shouts this second line and attempts to kill him using a brick by lifting it up, but gets overcome by its weight that makes him lose his balance and fall off the cliff to his death. Brink is later brought back to life along with Maggie by the Cocytan race, but has rapidly aged due to the use of the life crystals.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

You cannot imagine the power you'll GAIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Who: Mother
Source: Prey

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh gently caress lmao

http://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Last_words_in_Resident_Evil

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Bravery and I are not on intimate terms. My natural curiosity is tempered with caution - thus, I've lived long. But now, ignoring my instinct to flee or fib, I speak the truth without regard to consequence. Your courage deserves no less. You've suffered great pain and you've caused some. You've endured deep grief and feelings of guilt. But you will be tested in a more wrenching anguish, Alice. There is worse to come. You and the Red Queen cannot both survive. You are two parts of the same....

Notes: Before the Chesire Cat can finish this speech, his head is blown off by the Red Queen.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
They came from... behind!
Who: Flying Machine
Source: Warcraft 3

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Noooooo!
Who: Umbrella Soldier 1
Notes: Killed by the mutated Birkin.
Fire...Fire!
Who: Umbrella Soldier 2
Notes: Is also killed by the mutated Birkin.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Well, I'll be damned. L.J., you sneaky son of a bitch.
Who: Carlos Olivera
Source: Resident Evil: Extinction
Note: Said after finding a joint before his truck blows up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

im cryeing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

OW!/OOF!/AARGH!
Who: Various characters
Source: The Donkey Kong Country series
Note: Enemy characters, when defeated, yell as they fall off screen. The hero characters will also say this if they are hurt in the game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the mega man section's like 50 pages long lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

OW!/OOF!/AARGH!
Note: Enemy characters, when defeated, yell as they fall off screen. The hero characters will also say this if they are hurt in the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

the mega man section's like 50 pages long lmao

it has to be one insane guy doing it because every death of every unnamed side character in every game is described in meticulous detail

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

Noooooo!
Who: Umbrella Soldier 1
Notes: Killed by the mutated Birkin.
Fire...Fire!
Who: Umbrella Soldier 2
Notes: Is also killed by the mutated Birkin.

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

hahaha

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

OW!/OOF!/AARGH!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You...fools...How many more times...
Who: Sir Leopold
Note: After he says this, he releases his grip on the sceptre, transforms into a dog, falls over and dies.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Holy gently caress!
Who: A raider
Source: Fallout 3
Notes: Only if the player stealthily places an engaged explosive on them. Shortly before the explosive detonates, they realize they are carrying it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

Holy gently caress!
Who: A raider
Source: Fallout 3
Notes: Only if the player stealthily places an engaged explosive on them. Shortly before the explosive detonates, they realize they are carrying it.

Hahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Roses are...also beautiful when they scatter.
Who: Eagle Bomber
Source: Bomberman Generation
Notes: The Eagle Bomber was a member of an organization known as the Crush Bombers, which formed a coalition with Bomberman's primary adversary, the Hige Hige Bandits. Upon venturing through the ruins of Tako Desert, Bomberman is soon confronted and challenged by the Eagle Bomber. After being defeated by Bomberman, the Eagle Bomber utters his last words as he falls on his back with spread arms, exploding upon impact.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ic ant breaht

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ah...Ah, ah ah ah ah, ah.. wh... why am i dying... why is this flesh decaying....? Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h... I... Why... am I... dying... Life... I hated it... this... death.. peaceful... sl...... ...sleep......
Who: Mammon
Source: Quest 64.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I AM HOODOO BROWN!
Who: Hoodoo Brown
Source: GUN
Note: Says this before he is killed in a gun battle with Colton. Colton then replies, "You were."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Oh Jasper. Will I have my arm in Heaven? Will I still be able to do that thing you like me to do...

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog.
Who: Maria Robotnik
Source: Sonic Adventure 2
Notes: Said after being shot on Space Colony Ark, right before sending Shadow down to Earth in an escape pod.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We have no time to argue!
Who: Milan
Source: Mega Man Zero
Notes: Character is immediately shot and killed after saying this line.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted: