Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I love my pet, but I loving hate it as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
Mine literally has a dickhead :/

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
well i hope you dont call him that to his face

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
I kind of hate one of my dogs and have grown to realize that if he were a human he would be kind of a bad person but what are you gonna do

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My bird just poo poo on the cat. Lol

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet

Superconsndar posted:

I kind of hate one of my dogs and have grown to realize that if he were a human he would be kind of a bad person but what are you gonna do

It isn't your Boston is it

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Silver Nitrate posted:

Mine literally has a dickhead :/

Lol

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
My cat is such a oval office, I think I'm going to open its rear end in a top hat with my dick.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

McStephenson posted:

It isn't your Boston is it

No he is a kind spirit

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
We have a prissy little mutt that will just poop in the house even when the door is open if she just doesn't feel like walking outside. We've probably had close to 15 dogs all told and we've never had an issue like this before. She just doesn't give a gently caress.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

My cat has been throwing up in the mornings due to (I hope) hair balls as there is always hair in it. So I brush him daily. He loving hates it. Today he scratched or bit me: I have no idea as it was so loving sudden and it kills like a mother fucker.

I love my little guy - but he can be a dick.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
My cat used to puke every morning but I raised the bowls off the floor by putting them on a shoebox and the puking stopped completely. She still shits on the floor a lot for no reason other than her litter box standards are higher than I can easily keep up with. Prissy little fucker.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Buggiezor posted:

My cat used to puke every morning but I raised the bowls off the floor by putting them on a shoebox and the puking stopped completely. She still shits on the floor a lot for no reason other than her litter box standards are higher than I can easily keep up with. Prissy little fucker.
Mine just poops outside the litter box because she has no awareness of her own rear end, so she hangs it off the edge every so often :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Buggiezor posted:

Funny yo usay this, I washed his bowls yesterday and cleaned the floor around that area in case that had something to do with this. No puking this morning I'm hapy to say...

• Locked thread