Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

guys guys let's keep it on topic, this thread is too important to derail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

gnarlyhotep posted:

If I wanted to be Abe or Senior Woodchuck I could easily do that. But I don't. It's not the mods that are the problem, it's morons like you who think you know everything.

But whatever, do what you like. You'll keep being an angry internet sadsack, and I'll keep being a mod. That works for me.

i know i poo poo post a lot but its pretty much all joking and i am just talking normally here so the aggressive tone isnt warranted imo. i wouldnt say im really angry or a sad sack either and im not familliar with the mods youre mentioning so maybe they are even more of a hardass but lately you have been bringing old style gbs modding into new style gbs low effort crapland and its hard to tell the difference between most threads that get gassed and most that thrive these days so im not sure why youre doing that is basically my overall point.

ps you should give me an av thats not a probate cat or ban sign ;) use your mod powers for good.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
man and woman enter city
walk past train station
walk past library
walk along canals and over bridges
pass by museums and coffee shops
see people talking and laughing

man and woman do not talk
walk ahead

man and woman enter strange squat building
speakers play static, screens shattered
everybody naked and filthy
talking incessantly at random
flinging poo poo
wall collapses. janitor shakes head; rolls up (long sleeve) shirt, grips broom
man and woman: "bad janitor"

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
is that a metaphor for communism or something

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Mr. Unlucky posted:

i know i poo poo post a lot but its pretty much all joking and i am just talking normally here so the aggressive tone isnt warranted imo. i wouldnt say im really angry or a sad sack either and im not familliar with the mods youre mentioning so maybe they are even more of a hardass but lately you have been bringing old style gbs modding into new style gbs low effort crapland and its hard to tell the difference between most threads that get gassed and most that thrive these days so im not sure why youre doing that is basically my overall point.

ps you should give me an av thats not a probate cat or ban sign ;) use your mod powers for good.

You've gone from not posting to posting like 40x a day. You got the man's hackles up. It's understandable, imo.

That said, GBS will either turn a poo poo thread good, or it will drown in the sea of new poo poo threads.
I don't really see the point of gassing anything unless it gets embarrassingly hosed up, but w/e I don't have to deal with any of this poo poo.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
yeah thats fair i guess i should probably be a bit less lovely

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
lol if you dont have the guns to pull off a short sleeved shirt

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
just roll up your longsleeves.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

gnarlyhotep posted:

sorry I can't be awake and watching the forums 24/7 you loving rear end in a top hat

make the other two guys pull their weight

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Spanish Manlove posted:

lol

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

lol if you dont have the guns to pull off a short sleeved shirt

concerned mom posted:

just roll up your longsleeves.

Rolled up sleeves looks tight imo, plus you can go from serious business to party time depending on if you roll or unroll.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I dont hate them but I dont get why you would wear them rather than a longsleeve shirt with your arms rolled up, girls legit love that poo poo and so do I, a gay

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Because fabric encasing your arms is a repulsive feeling. Also in Texas long sleeve anything is a dumb idea 10 months out of the year.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
im p sure all americans wear an xxxxl shortsleeved shirt with cargo pant shorts, whiter than white sports socks and crocs. confirm deny?

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
If you dare wear short jorts.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

concerned mom posted:

im p sure all americans wear an xxxxl shortsleeved shirt with cargo pant shorts, whiter than white sports socks and crocs. confirm deny?

are you p sure? are you v much p sure hth?????????

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Haverchuck posted:

are you p sure? are you v much p sure hth?????????

finally someone else who gets it how the gently caress did this p sure thing happen and why dont it die

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I don't hate short sleeved shirts in general, but if I'm wearing a dress shirt it's going to have long sleeves.

Now, cut-offs on the other hand, I'll never wear. I don't dip, hunt, listen to country or drive a truck.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Came for the in-depth sleeve fashion discussion, stayed for the slapfight.

Also sleeves are important unless your arms are good to look at IMO. Kinda like how fat people shouldn't wear tight clothing etc, if you are ugly just stay inside (forever).

e: VV this man gets it

Prawned fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Jun 3, 2015

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i prefer sleeveless so girls can look at my massive biceps

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

lol

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I sweat like a lil bitch (skinny as gently caress too, but my pits work overtime) so I have to wear short sleeves unless I want to sweat through the pits of my shirts.

Also I bike to work and obv short sleeves are better for that. Hell my dept all wears shorts on fridays.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah but only cause they dont hide the track marks

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I don't hate short sleeved shirts in general, but if I'm wearing a dress shirt it's going to have long sleeves.

Now, cut-offs on the other hand, I'll never wear. I don't dip, hunt, listen to country or drive a truck.

Lol cutoff khakis are the only kind of shorts that matter. Lmao if you BUY ready made shorts

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Mr. Unlucky posted:

finally someone else who gets it how the gently caress did this p sure thing happen and why dont it die

i wish you would die

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just kidding. lets gently caress

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Short sleeved shirts are cool and good because the weather here in the summer is not

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lonesomedwarf posted:

i wish you would die

:(

lonesomedwarf posted:

just kidding. lets gently caress

:bigtran:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Wall Balls posted:

guys guys let's keep it on topic, this thread is too important to derail

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Mod meltdown

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

voted 5 and moved on

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
The mod sickness has hit Gnarley :(

Edit: Guys, here is a good example of a GBS thread, the kind we should all aspire to: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723809

It's about pizza! Please try to make more threads like this so Gnarly doesn't have to be so mad all the time.

Inevitable fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jun 3, 2015

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
[url] http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/1875002_Drawstring?wid=400&hei=400&op_sharpen=1[/url]

Been using these. Comfortable. Fit well. Look nice

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

fat jokes are played out, man

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Inevitable posted:

The mod sickness has hit Gnarley :(

It was good while it lasted.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Lol cutoff khakis are the only kind of shorts that matter. Lmao if you BUY ready made shorts

This is a shirt discussion.

e. And just to clarify, tank tops are OK but not cut-offs.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I only like short sleeves. Long sleeved shirts feel weird on my hands and get into whatever I'm handling.

PerpetualSelf posted:

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.ne...00

Been using these. Comfortable. Fit well. Look nice

Nice.

Cosmik Slop fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 3, 2015

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Mr. Unlucky posted:

no its more like if 95% of the posts here are crap the ones that are modded seem entirely arbitrary or just whatever personally offends you which is lame. just embrace the crap otherwise whats the point of still hanging around here?

modding = babysitting adults

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

This is a shirt discussion.

e. And just to clarify, tank tops are OK but not cut-offs.

Wow i'm so embarass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
expert trolling by mr unlucky with his actually personality

• Locked thread