Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I wear a cool NIN shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Lookit all these fuckin' tubes trying to defend looking like Dwight.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

les fleurs du mall posted:

just saw a thread with a title about short sleeved shirts get gassed, Is it true that goons have a problem with short sleeved shirts? A classic goon niggle or pet peeve? Why do short sleeved shirts grind everybody's gears so much on the forums idgi

You can get probated in the SH/SC "complain about your tech job" thread for making fun of goons who are angry at having to dress like a grown up.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

gnarlyhotep posted:

If I wanted to be Abe or Senior Woodchuck I could easily do that.

idk man its really hard to get owned by preteens on twitter

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Entropic posted:

You can get probated in the SH/SC "complain about your tech job" thread for making fun of goons who are angry at having to dress like a grown up.

haha

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lol if you get offended that you have to wear a button up and not-jeans to work

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

One of my favorite SA threads ever was some fashion goon who tried to convince the forums that one should never wear t-shirts, cargo shorts and/or sandals.

He then posted pictures of himself in Miami Vice type outfits in 100+ degree weather. It was amazing how delusional he was.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Entropic posted:

The guy they hired to fix healthcare.gov made a video about how he doesn't have to wear a suit at the White House.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

One of my favorite SA threads ever was some fashion goon who tried to convince the forums that one should never wear t-shirts, cargo shorts and/or sandals.

he was right about cargo shorts though.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The guy they hired to fix healthcare.gov made a video about how he doesn't have to wear a suit at the White House.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Pawn 17 posted:

He then posted pictures of himself in Miami Vice type outfits in 100+ degree weather. It was amazing how delusional he was.

Holy poo poo I remember that one and it is one of my favorites too. Another one(possibly the same thread?) the OP said that "no adult male should ever wear shorts. EVER" and it was loving absurd

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ardemia posted:

Holy poo poo I remember that one and it is one of my favorites too. Another one(possibly the same thread?) the OP said that "no adult male should ever wear shorts. EVER" and it was loving absurd

lmao

wear basketball shirts + white-t every day

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

short sleeve like a tshirt? or like a polo or button down

i'm wearing a tshirt now and it fits the poo poo outta my needs

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmao if you don't rise 3 hours early every morning to have time to construct your 1950s television housewife persona, from your immaculate, oversized bob and string of real pearls to your towering color-coordinated pumps

just lmao

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
lmao if you wear clothes at all

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
gotta cover up my pale skin and limp wrists op

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

My expert fashion opinions as a person that wears clothes on a regular basis:

I don't personally care for short sleeved shirts but some people can pull them off so good for them.

Shorts are for children unless your exercising or taking part in some sport. I guess also if it's really hot outside or whatever.

When making a skin suit from the corpses of women who vaguely resemble your deceased mother you can always spice things up a bit by using some bits from carcasses of other skin tones and create fun patterns.

Tytan
Sep 17, 2011

u wot m8?

Pawn 17 posted:

Anyone got a link to this? It sounds hilarious.

Also I'm currently at work wearing a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up, GBS is this acceptable?

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Pawn 17 posted:

Uhhh I don't see the problem with this, miami vice loving rules

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i tape two piece of cloth to my titties and do the runnign man

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
maybe in areas where its hot a lot you should wear short sleeves and where its cold a lot wear long sleeves??

i dunno im just brainstorming here???

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
rolled sleaves are all the rage w da womyn now

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

What's funny about this is that there have been people posting "the forums are dying" since at least 2000. So yeah I'm not worried by screeching harpies like you that THIS IS THE END

in fact it just makes it more fun because you fuckers just keep coming back again and again

U want some cheese with that wine?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I dont have an insightful opinion on Short Sleeve Shirts but id love to read some

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I go to even nice places with short sleeve shirts. Nice ones, but short sleeve nonetheless.

Its almost always fine except when I go to places that are primarily Spanish. Everybody is always dressed up and short sleeves are a no no. I wear them anyways but I get some poo poo about it. This last weekend I almost got bounced for those and some Jordans lol. He said "dont wear gym shoes next time".

It was a mother loving pool bar

gently caress you its hot

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wangsbig posted:

goons care about shirt sleeves and the forums and i cannot tell which is most gay

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I don't know where short-sleeved shirt haters live but I doubt they rarely actually go outside

it's summertime you stupid fuckers

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

my seersucka suit does breathe well and is quite a treasure when it is powahful hot outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I don't know where short-sleeved shirt haters live but I doubt they rarely actually go outside

it's summertime you stupid fuckers

i am transaustraliankin and this is v triggering, please refrain from such northern-hemisphere-centric rhetoric in the future

namaste

• Locked thread