Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
why do you even mod at all the only thing left for this place is low effort crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
no its more like if 95% of the posts here are crap the ones that are modded seem entirely arbitrary or just whatever personally offends you which is lame. just embrace the crap otherwise whats the point of still hanging around here?

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
well i said the reason to hang around here is to enjoy the last poo poo posting stage of this forums life, modding seems to go entirely against that mentality

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
right well there used to be 3k people regularly browsing and now its like 500 plus there used to be tons of awesome mega threads and whatever now its just meme-y burger stuff. theres still a kind of charm to it though, this is just a new stage of the forums life its like in the golden years and you cant be as aggressive with the modding. like i said it just seems arbitrary or whatever personally annoys you

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
yeah okay you want to keep the same tight rear end mod style as when the forum actually required effort because you cant accept it is pretty much dead this time, i got it. whens the new big influx coming in? maybe in another 10 years when everyone has a teenager they can introduce this internet nostalgia to? lol

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
nice one maybe he'll make you deputy cocksucker

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
its ok man youll get there we believe in you :)

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

gnarlyhotep posted:

If I wanted to be Abe or Senior Woodchuck I could easily do that. But I don't. It's not the mods that are the problem, it's morons like you who think you know everything.

But whatever, do what you like. You'll keep being an angry internet sadsack, and I'll keep being a mod. That works for me.

i know i poo poo post a lot but its pretty much all joking and i am just talking normally here so the aggressive tone isnt warranted imo. i wouldnt say im really angry or a sad sack either and im not familliar with the mods youre mentioning so maybe they are even more of a hardass but lately you have been bringing old style gbs modding into new style gbs low effort crapland and its hard to tell the difference between most threads that get gassed and most that thrive these days so im not sure why youre doing that is basically my overall point.

ps you should give me an av thats not a probate cat or ban sign ;) use your mod powers for good.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
is that a metaphor for communism or something

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
yeah thats fair i guess i should probably be a bit less lovely

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Haverchuck posted:

are you p sure? are you v much p sure hth?????????

finally someone else who gets it how the gently caress did this p sure thing happen and why dont it die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lonesomedwarf posted:

i wish you would die

:(

lonesomedwarf posted:

just kidding. lets gently caress

:bigtran:

• Locked thread