Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

quote:

(PREFACE: i have developmental trauma disorder, PTSD, or BPD, depending on which of my therapists/psychiatrists you ask)

i like how even professionals trained to deal with the most broken people cant agree on what ops damage is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
OP is a fucker hahahahaha

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
op must always be the one with power in his relatioships for fear of being vunerable, and yet because of this, he is always cursed to hold those closest to him in contempt

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
"why would you want to be friends with such a loser?" he thinks to himself. "don't you know I am a fraud" "what is wrong with you"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

lorn Wayne posted:

steal his emeralds

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
The messages are definitely weird and pushy. I guess people ITT being mean to the OP don't talk to many very people and would send messages the same way as the friend, which causes people to not talk to them.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

OP, if you and your buddy fly to France and join the Légion étrangère, I'll pay for your service tattoos.

If you get selected for Legion Paras or Engineers, I'll fly you both back to Thailand/Cambodia when you go on leave.

I think it's the only way to experience true brotherhood. He'll be less annoying when you're in a firefight in Mali.

:france:

http://foreignlegion.info/joining/#recruiting-centers

Marche ou crève

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
whats a brother gotta do to hear more about those emeralds :confused:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
hm op is in for a rough ride when he gets back

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me
I'll bet everyone thinks he's a 'nice guy' and a 'supreme gentlemen'

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
The also you're awesome :) is where it goes downhill and seems weird but maybe he thinks you're depressed or something and need some positive reinforcement

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Wow three pages in and the OP hasn't replied yet.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

have our rustles been jimmied??

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

emoji posted:

The messages are definitely weird and pushy. I guess people ITT being mean to the OP don't talk to many very people and would send messages the same way as the friend, which causes people to not talk to them.

lol if you actually believe that there is someone who would make the effort to hang out with the OP after reading that EN. The OP prolly texting himself and developing multiple personalities

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Compliment rape. The most insidious of all the rapes

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

donkey salami posted:

Compliment rape. The most insidious of all the rapes

non-consensual compliments

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

you irl posted:

non-consensual compliments

non-consensually quoting this post

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Ownager posted:

Your friend wants to bang you OP
Like a screen door in a hurricane

[e] tell him your butt is exit only and see if he keeps texting.

Ivor Biggun fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jun 3, 2015

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"hey i like your shirt"
"HELP, HELP, IM BEING RAPED, HELP ME"

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

OP cryin' in the corner like a punk bitch

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

threads with bipolar OPs always go like this, they post it when theyre worked up about something and then fastidiously read every post but are too embarassed to wade back into the fray

sometimes we get lucky and they get worked up enough about something to jump back in though, those are the days we live for

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Thingyman posted:

dudes lonely, man :smith:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
The texts would annoy me as well and the petty attacks in this thread seem unjustified.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol this seems to have hit some soft spots for goons

tip: dont do what is in the OP. it makes you annoying. so if you read the convo in the op and was like "Wtf is wrong with that? sounds like a friendly dude!" then this applies to you

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
CHAOS CONTROL

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

lol this seems to have hit some soft spots for goons

tip: dont do what is in the OP. it makes you annoying. so if you read the convo in the op and was like "Wtf is wrong with that? sounds like a friendly dude!" then this applies to you

have you taken the autism test in that other thread yet? if this is actually a friend who normally does not behave this way, most people would be somewhat concerned about how clingy he was being and might consider that something might be wrong. like, why do you need the concept of empathy explained to you?

Dicky Longcocking
Jan 2, 2015

Frosted Flake posted:

OP, if you and your buddy fly to France and join the Légion étrangère, I'll pay for your service tattoos.

If you get selected for Legion Paras or Engineers, I'll fly you both back to Thailand/Cambodia when you go on leave.

I think it's the only way to experience true brotherhood. He'll be less annoying when you're in a firefight in Mali.

http://foreignlegion.info/joining/#recruiting-centers

Marche ou crève

:signings:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Goons, my male friend was being nice to me and wants to "hang out". WHAT DO I DO?? I'M NOT GAY!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
i guess the OP thought he came off as flirty?

more likely the OP is just paranoid in his homophobia

xov posted:

Here is an interesting thread the OP wrote for context.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723075

misanthropy gets really hard to suppress reading E/N threads

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jun 4, 2015

• Locked thread