Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

tomstuart posted:

tell me what its like to only have 2 mL of blood

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Turns out all forms of tranny are hosed up except the TH350.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

get back to your ghetto

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

something something grind it till you find it

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
im trans-gay

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i'm dick-kin and I am appalled that no one is speaking out against the genocidal hacking off of my people

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i'm dick-kin and I am appalled that no one is speaking out against the genocidal hacking off of my people

~stay safe dick-kun~

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

WobblySausage posted:

I have a handicap because when my dick gets hard I lose so much blood flow that I pass out

this is a brag gone wrong, the worst brag

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I'm transrich living in a poor body give money or you are bigot.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I feel like most actually disabled people would gladly not have their disability if given the option. Some wouldn't I know cause there are entire communities that band around disabilities but like I bet most people in wheelchairs would rather walk given the chance so it seems weird to pursue that lifestyle.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kthulhu5000 posted:

arms are useful.

dicks are often useless or unused (you can see one if you look in the mirror).

the people feel the same way about their arms though.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Kthulhu5000 posted:

sounds like munchausen syndrome with a double down of attention whoring.

assmunchausen syndrome?

:golfclap: this needs more attention

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ArbitraryC posted:

I feel like most actually disabled people would gladly not have their disability if given the option. Some wouldn't I know cause there are entire communities that band around disabilities but like I bet most people in wheelchairs would rather walk given the chance so it seems weird to pursue that lifestyle.

Deaf people tend to have a pretty strong cultural identity to the point where some deaf couples are glad to have their children turn out deaf as well.
This seems monstrous to me, but I don't have the power to stop them.
Yet.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

tomstuart posted:

tell me what its like to only have 2 mL of blood

lol

Applewhite posted:

Deaf people tend to have a pretty strong cultural identity to the point where some deaf couples are glad to have their children turn out deaf as well.
Yet.

they're deaf just sneak up on 'em they don't all have daredevil powers
and he's just faking anyways like the girl in the op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i most closely identify as a set of high performance motorcycle tires

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

Yet.

Yeah deaf people were what I was specifically thinking of with that "Some wouldn't I know cause there are entire communities that band around disabilities" line.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
who knew people mutilate themselves for attention

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Yet.

I have never met a deaf person who wasn't an rear end in a top hat

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

numberoneposter posted:

i most closely identify as a set of high performance motorcycle tires

Man do i ever have the movie for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhe77YspkYw

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i want to do furiosa cosplay but i have two arms :negative:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Man do i ever have the movie for you

[video type=""]Fhe77YspkYw[/video]

wow cool video dipshit

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
What if I'm really smart, but I was born in a dumb person's body?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
this is a real thing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

leting people mutilate themselves instead of therapy seems like a bad idea though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

this is a real thing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

leting people mutilate themselves instead of therapy seems like a bad idea though

wow what is it 1945? You transphobic monster

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Body integrity identity disorder (BIID, also referred to as amputee identity disorder[1]) is a psychological disorder wherein sufferers feel they would be happier living as an amputee. It is related to xenomelia, "the oppressive feeling that one or more limbs of one's body do not belong to one's self".[2]

BIID is typically accompanied by the desire to amputate one or more healthy limbs to achieve that end. BIID can be associated with apotemnophilia, sexual arousal based on the image of one's self as an amputee. The cause of BIID is unknown. The majority of BIID sufferers are white middle-aged males

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
also this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ronald_Brown

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mange Mite posted:

apotemnophilia, sexual arousal based on the image of one's self as an amputee.

I have no hands and I must jack off LOL

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

shes so happy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

whats the video im at work and youtube is blocked

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Nooner posted:

I have no hands and I must jack off LOL

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Mange Mite posted:

Body integrity identity disorder (BIID, also referred to as amputee identity disorder[1]) is a psychological disorder wherein sufferers feel they would be happier living as an amputee. It is related to xenomelia, "the oppressive feeling that one or more limbs of one's body do not belong to one's self".[2]

BIID is typically accompanied by the desire to amputate one or more healthy limbs to achieve that end. BIID can be associated with apotemnophilia, sexual arousal based on the image of one's self as an amputee. The cause of BIID is unknown. The majority of BIID sufferers are white middle-aged males

I gotta say for all the benefits white males allegedly have in their lives they do seem statistically more likely to want to be just about anything other than a plain white male.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
i'm able-fluid

I identify as someone able to smoke weed, drink and have sex, but when it comes to work, cleaning, and inter-personal obligations i'm a disabled

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

numberoneposter posted:

whats the video im at work and youtube is blocked

It's a trailer for a movie about a sentient rubber tire.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Mange Mite posted:

The majority of BIID sufferers are white middle-aged males

*pauses half-way thru jacking, stares at own hand and sighs* its like u've changed... i don't even know you any more

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Some act out their desires, pretending they are amputees using prostheses and other tools to ease their desire to be one. Some sufferers have reported to the media or by interview over the telephone with researchers that they have resorted to self-amputation of a "superfluous" limb, for example by allowing a train to run over it, or by damaging the limb so badly that surgeons will have to amputate it. However, the medical literature records few, if any, cases of actual self amputation.[12] Often the obsession is with one specific limb. A patient might say, for example, that they "do not feel complete" while they still have a left leg. However, BIID does not simply involve amputation; it involves any wish to significantly alter body integrity. Some people suffer from the desire to become paralyzed, blind, deaf, use orthopedic appliances such as leg-braces, etc. Some people spend time pretending they are an amputee by using crutches and wheelchairs at home or in public; in the BIID community, this is called a "pretender".[13] The condition is usually treated as a psychiatric disorder.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/12/a-new-way-to-be-mad/304671/?single_page=true

But we shouldn't be surprised when any of these people, healthy or sick, use phrases like "becoming myself" and "I was incomplete" and "the way I really am" to describe what they feel, because the language of identity and selfhood surrounds us. It is built into our morality, our literature, our political philosophy, our therapeutic sensibility, even our popular culture. This is the way we talk now. This is the way we think. This is even the way we sell cars and tennis shoes. We talk of self-discovery, self-realization, self-expression, self-actualization, self-invention, self-knowledge, self-betrayal, and self-absorption. It should be no great revelation that the vocabulary of the self feels like a natural way to describe our longings, our obsessions, and our psychopathologies.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
there's a good amount of this stuff in :nws:meettommy.pdf:nws: if i remember right there's a good one about an old man who spent years pretending to be an amputee before finally ~living the dream~ and tricking a hospital into cutting his leg off

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

It's a trailer for a movie about a sentient rubber tire.
go 2 HELL!!!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ get off my drat CASE OR ILL REPORT U FOR SHAMING OF TREADRLESS & MULTIDIRECTIONAL-IDENTIFYING TIRES!!! TODAY IM A RUBBERKIN. its lITERALLY NOT MY loving JOB 2 EDUCATE U ABOUT MY PREFERRED INFLATION PRESSURE!!!!! (⊙﹏⊙✿)

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

The whole "trans-something" terminology means you identify as that thing even though you physically aren't. If you're "transabled" it means you identify as being capable and functional.

Stupid fuckers can't even get that right. You're "transhandicapped" you physically fit fucks.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Booblord Zagats posted:

My motorhome's got a TH475. Up-specced TH400. Straight cut gears in first and second. Sounds glorious. WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
im transneurotypical. i self-identify as a non-crazy person.

• Locked thread