Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Attach a fan to your rear end to convert your farts into electricity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress poo poo up and charge people for it

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Cut your chauffeur's hours by driving yourself on the weekend. It's fun and exciting.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cut the crap and start making real money

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Instead of relying on a decadent and failing capitalist system, work the land and grow your own food.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Statistics show that taller people make more money. Consider surgery to make yourself taller.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Defraud the government.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
When you transform into your vehicle mode, consider becoming a hybrid to save money on gas.

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
My sister makes tons of money working from home.
She has tons a clients coming and going all day long - and she always has money for new outfits that she likes to show off to people by standing out on the sidewalk at night...

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
If you have a back yard consider buying some chickens. They'll delight you with their antics, eat bugs and provide fresh eggs :)

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
Sell all your stuff on Craigslist at "10% OFF!", but mark everything up 10% first.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Get a job at a hospice, then steal all your patients' painkillers and sell them.

teleolurian
Jan 6, 2015

Instead of sleeping in a bed, consider sleeping in a nighttime security shed that somebody is paying you to watch

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
The letter keys on your keyboard are the most commonly used, save wear and tear on them/ buy less keyboards by correcting typos by copy/pasting the correct letter from elsewhere.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

teleolurian posted:

Instead of sleeping in a bed, consider sleeping in a nighttime security shed that somebody is paying you to watch

this is the money SAVING tips thread not money MAKING tips. Please refrain from trolling in the future

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Vin BioEthanol posted:

The letter keys on your keyboard are the most commonly used, save wear and tear on them/ buy less keyboards by correcting typos by copy/pasting the correct letter from elsewhere.

save even more money by not correcting your tapos

teleolurian
Jan 6, 2015

Why wear underwear or socks if they're just under your other clothes, you can probably get by with just a shirt and a pair of shorts and shoes (or a skirt if you're a lady)

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if you cant afford to take care of your babies you can drown them!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
If you become the Pope they will give you free and very swanky room and board PLUS a cool car and chauffeur. I think you also get free food and a big TV.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
go on benefits

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
cut the limbs off of albinos and grind them into a paste to make a great and cheap lubricating oil

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
ritually rape and murder your children to rid yourself of aids and other diseases to free yourself from expensive doctor's bills!

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
hang skulls and corpses and other trappings of the dead around your room to call upon the spirits of the damned, convince the spirits to remove the clogs from your septic system to reduce plumbing costs

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
flay the flesh from the living and use the flesh to make a cheap durable and fashionable cloak

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mad Monk posted:

Steal your creepy friend's emeralds.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
The mcdonald's equivalent of a five guys burger is called a mcdouble and costs a thrifty $1.49

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
instead of paying people to have sex with you, convince them to pay you.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

you can save ten bucks by posting in the SA reddit, instead of here

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I read that if you get caught committing certain crimes they give you free room and board and three square meals a day.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

kill you're family

three hots and a cot, not bad

naem
May 29, 2011

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Always pee in the sink to save water.

Pirate everything

Abuse return policies.

cut out the middleman and pee in the pirate

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
kill yourself

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Chinatown posted:

kill yourself

kill everyone else

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

only shop at gas stations with over $1.00 in the take-a-penny-leave-a-penny tray

Whenever I go to my local GhandiMart brand Petrol Bazaar,™ I intentionally pump 20 or 30 cents over the whole dollar mark, then walk inside and give them dollar bills that cover the dollars, but not the additional cents. If they give me poo poo about it, I push their leave-a-penny container across the counter at them. It's fun being an rear end in a top hat.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
save toilet paper by wiping your rear end on the towels

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

fakeaccount posted:

save toilet paper by wiping your rear end on the towels

Save towels by wiping your rear end on the door of the stall.

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.

gannyGrabber posted:

Save towels by wiping your rear end on the door of the stall.
Just don't wipe your rear end at all!

Geez, do I _really_ have to turn over the stones for you people?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

nnnotime posted:

Just don't wipe your rear end at all!

Geez, do I _really_ have to turn over the stones for you people?

Not wiping your rear end increases costs when you lose your job for being a stink rear end

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.

gannyGrabber posted:

Not wiping your rear end increases costs when you lose your job for being a stink rear end
My colleagues at the sewage treatment plant have no issues with it. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

put stuff on the shelf under the cart and its free if you accidentally forget about it at checkout

• Locked thread